Arts, crafts and such in Chesham, Buckinghamshire*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Chesham.
Arts, crafts and such
- SOME VERY CREATIVE PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN...UNDERUSED
- blue haze art shop in church street, just off market square
- Me and my sis went to a ridiculous gallery / coffee shop nr. tigers eye, full of soft focus fantasy style women in the throws of extacy riding mythical creatures and the like.
- The drawing room is a cafe/art gallery in chesham, it has some really nice art in there and the coffee isnt to bad either.
- Drawingroom Art Gallery and coffee shop a must visit. Wonderful space, fabulous art, sculpture and artefacts. Food organic and Fairtrade. Best coffee for miles, endless selection of teas. Great homemade cakes! Kids welcome, high chair provided and little chairs for kiddies with books and drawing pads. You won't want to leave!
- The drawing gallerie is super, nice pictures, and you can eat and drink some very nice things
- The new craft shop in Chesham is called Blue Haze Arts & Hobby Crafts. They hold Workshops on all kinds of things too! It's a really cool shop! Lets hope it stays. They've got a website too www.blue-haze.co.uk
- There's a new Art & Hobby Craft shop in Chesham, on Church Street, just off Market Square! It does lots of crafty arty stuff, from jewellery making, sewing,knitting, card making, candle making to Sennilier Oil & Soft Pastels. It's a great shop and definately worth a look!
- En Route at bottom of Nashleigh Hill - if i had pots of money my wife would buy everything in it!
- LOL.. if you call the TAT thats sold at the markets art .. then yes i guess there is an art scene
- Tigers Eye is a lovely shop, the jewellry is gorgeous as much of it is unique stuff collected from around the world. I love it for buying rings.
- crafty fun! craft courses! woohoo!
- A ribbon selling type shop up white-hill!
- Afew good pine & arty shops on road from town out to Nashleigh Hill.
- Tigar's Eye in the town centre is quite twee, sell ornaments, jewelery, cards, beads and has a boutique upstairs etc etc .
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: charlotte, ska_boy, jen, hazz, Jeremy Clark, steve jones, Fred Bloggs, Amy Deane, Glad*im*gone, caz, claire, all pkis 4rm chesham, justin Belcher, Jordan Mencel, Stew, Michael O'Brien, Kate Warrender, madeleine griffiths, Christian Rudolf, kixxx, Brian, carol, Pongo, James Thomas, keerin, Steve Perry, cheshamjim, lucy russell, Emily, Cheshams finest, Mick Carling, J Hunter, Andariel, Amy, Sue revel, sandra, keith duncan, R.COOK, Nigel Childs., Catz, chris, Sharon, Will Holman, maxine, lee, K.A.k, beth, Robert Swann, Hamish, chandler, Je, mergon, Dawn, loz, Jonners, BJ, generic, c-man, mark waterton, ed, Behind the Facade, dan r, Alex, Tony Laurenson, Pete Hawkes, Richard Ogden, Gazza, Lawrence Hobbs, abi, thedevil, ant, Cat, Choosri, saneyia, Kate, Lauren, John Alker, hbg grtdhty, Sean, Pete Marks, nigel, Jason Brooker, abdulkareemcampbell, MadHat, aaran fisher, dave da jew, John
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chesham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chesham Knowhere Board