Buskers, Street Entertainers in Chester-le-Street, Durham*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Chester-le-Street.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Ive met sum characters and I think you know who you are if we aint arguing your giving me a laugh a minute
- BELLEND HAIRCUT WOMAN WHO OWNS THE GREENBANK!!!
- there is loads of buskers down the front street there is people playin the guitar the harmonica and there is even an old guy who plays the accordian
- There is a man know by many in the town as jurmanji, (after the movie) he is in his eighties and likes going out to all the hip night spots dressed in a full safari suit. He is best know for his suit, handle bar moustache and for looking a young women
- recently a bible basher has been hanging around preaching about the "THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTLY" why dosnt he just shut the f**k up!!!!!
- One local street entertainer is Peni. Every one who has been to Chester-le-street knows of this wonder he is pale skinny and looks like a heroin addict
- I think Jack the Hat died.
- i think old jack the hat is dead, now there is that crazy ginger old man who looks in bins on the front street
- Micheal Ramm is a quite a "street Entertainer" as he is more often than not seen with a bottle of "white shite" and a packet of lambert. With his trade mark jacket with a white strip accross it, also he will do anything for £6 ... u all know what i mean ;) ... he will also date anything that is 15 or under. or 40 or older.. the middle ages ain't good enough for him.
- 'Evil Edna' - the most vicious and unforgiving traffic warden ever known to man. She's been doing the circuit for years and probably deserves an OBE, or a slap, depending on your viewpoint.
FYI- top hat died, not long after his whippet died. Poor thing.
- There is often a busker or two at the south end of Front Street on the west side (where there is often also a roundabout for kiddies). Most of them just sing along karaoke-style but occasionally you get an actual musician!
- 'Uncle Alf' is a jolly old soul who makes animals out of balloons.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: diane, Martin, laura, jaily07, jen, j, charles, Chris 'da man' Hedley, Dave Thompson, leanne, Brian Dixon, Hannah Duncan, big kev, lynsey marshall, random local hero, CHRISSY, john, claire, Owen Bell, neutrino, jon, Luke Addison, generic, Michael O'Brien, Longy, Saint Cuthbert, Alan Cullen, CECIL MILLER, janine lartey, Stacey, jessica barret, Eve, nok, LESLEY, Alastair Gregg, Denis Thompson, Freddy, Adam, peril, christine, jo, steve d, Chris Hedley, john mcatominey, Betty clarts, baz, Sandra Clemens, Lian, annabelle, Faith Nicodemou, Jules, Stella, magenta, paul mack, Mark Park, natalee lincoln, chris, Andy, Matthew Worth, alfi moon, Chris Kingston, paul, Mal
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chester-le-Street
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chester-le-Street Knowhere Board