The Best Things in Chingford, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Chingford.
The Best Things
- The choice of indian takeaways!
- Have the heart of London 20 minutes away, have epping forest 10 minutes away. Have the best of both worlds!
- The close proximity to central London. Quite an acceptable train service, together with good bus service and all at the edge of a great Forest. Friendly residents. Good array of restaurants and shops. Long may it continue.
- Community spirit.
Location to Central London.
- If you keep walking/driving for a couple of minutes, your not in Ching any more
- chingford girls (belts used instead of skirts)
- Epping Forest - 17 miles long by 2 across - is all around
The Meridian runs through it - so there's 'official painted graffitti' on all the pavements of every road it crosses - daft
- Me, Pants, Ned, Gripper, Smudge and Ted.
- leaving to go to the west end
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: rachel, chorley, StuRat, laura, jacqui gallagher, Lucy Missing, mark, xoe, Tyler, Olyvia Osei, janet, Sally Hayns, mac, Jemma Hemsted, barry wright, Sterling Morrison, shane hill, Bob Bath, carl, Emma Webster, Chris A, generic, Leah, sarah, chelsea, anon, jacky preston, Lee., Steez, Daniel Michael
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chingford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chingford Knowhere Board