Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Chingford, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Chingford.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Blazin Squad are from here too
- Sam Fox also grew up here
- Has anyone forgotten a real hero, Laurance of Arabia, who apparently lived on Pole Hill for quite some time. That surely tops the like of David Beckham and some of these soap stars, cringe, yuck !
- Super sexy Hollyoaks actress JODI ALBERT,who plays Debbie Dean in the popular Channel4 soap hails from mighty Chingford.
- david beckham attended chas lane and nevin, bet he had his fair share of chingford girls
- Ex Residents David Beckham attended chase Lane school just of Chingford Mount.
Jessie Wallace can be seen getting her nails done in one of the many nail shops.
Often see essex footballers wives driving about.
- David Beckham used to live in South Chingford as his parents still do, used to attend Chase Lane primary and Chingford Secondary.
Alan Shearer has a flat in North Chingford.
- Steve Hillage (Fish Rising), the brilliant guitarist in Gong! comes from Chingford.
- Ronnie o'Sullivan
- Michael Nieman - wrote the music for Draughtsman's Contract, The Piano and End of the Affair; Alan Davies born in Balgonie Road wot used to have brill graffitto all along the shop wall; Peter Nicol the Scottish world champ squash player
- The Chingford glitterati include Danniella Westbrook, the page 3 model Dee ivens, and my girlfriend keeps bumping into Beckham in the 7-11.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: rachel, chorley, StuRat, laura, jacqui gallagher, Lucy Missing, mark, xoe, Tyler, Olyvia Osei, janet, Sally Hayns, mac, Jemma Hemsted, barry wright, Sterling Morrison, shane hill, Bob Bath, carl, Emma Webster, Chris A, generic, Leah, sarah, chelsea, anon, jacky preston, Lee., Steez, Daniel Michael
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chingford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chingford Knowhere Board