Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Chingford.
- tandoori cottage in chingfor mount is the best
- Chingford is pretty good for restaurants - Esatto's does great pastas and pizzas and the service is very friendly, and Pat Pong does good Thai at reasonable prices. Gennaro's also serves up good Italian food - but the service has been rubbish on the two occasions I have visited, so I won't be giving them benefit of the doubt again!!!
- used to be mcdonalds in sewardstone road but it burnt down,this is da place where people from chingford school hang out otherwise known as 'lights' a gay word which people from chingford school use. u no who u r.
- mc donalds!!! sewardstone road but sadly burnt down.. damn where will i eat 4 da rest of my life
- Best Indian is chingford Tandoori, Best chinease is Chongs in North Chingford.
- The thomas willingale has now got it's own carvery which need i say gives you a genarious portion!
- Pat Pong Thai restaurant Station rd North Chingford is lush. Also Godots Bistro also Station Rd North Chingford is delicious!
- Redwoods cafe is a canadian stylee place, it comes up with goods serving huge breakfasts, its licensed too so you can have a beer. None of that posh North Chingford stuff.
- l'artista North Chingford
planet popadom " "
- Chingford Mount for your post-pub takeaway, North Chingford for a chance to bump into Rod and his missus.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: rachel, chorley, StuRat, laura, jacqui gallagher, Lucy Missing, mark, xoe, Tyler, Olyvia Osei, janet, Sally Hayns, mac, Jemma Hemsted, barry wright, Sterling Morrison, shane hill, Bob Bath, carl, Emma Webster, Chris A, generic, Leah, sarah, chelsea, anon, jacky preston, Lee., Steez, Daniel Michael
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chingford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chingford Knowhere Board