The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Chingford.
- Coppermill.... come back pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!! The Mount sucks
- the albert, trust me anyone gets in der
- kingdford full of chingford gyalies dat are now old enough to drink yay! mansfield park indoors, go get 'em boys
- The Thomas Willingale is now the place to be, with sexy barmaids and waitresses
- Gios bar Station Rd North Chingford is small but friendly.
- The Thomas Willingale - Simply the greatest pub and pre-chans drinking spot in... north Chingford?
- Not all pubs in Chingford are crap.The Coppermill is a cool place to hang out at on a Saturday night to meet up with old school pals who went to Chingford school in the late 80s and early 90s.It would be perfect if they showed lived footie!
- The Royston Arms has had a major facelift and is more aproachable to the less weatherworn nowdays
- thomas willingale north chingford(station road)
GIO's " "
- The Wishing Well - live music (of sorts) at the weekend. If you are post-Albert the Well could be the next rung on the ladder. Watch out for John, the guvnor can often be seen struttin' his funky stuff at Chans (for the uninitiated at The Stow otherwise known as Walthamstow Dog Track in Chingford Road)on a Wednesday (Golden Oldies) night. Irish connection with Setanta Sport for the Gaelic Games. Pub Quiz on a Thursday night folded due to lack of support but if you are interested in reviving this speak to John behind the bar.
- All pub's in chingford are CRAP! (Except maybe Maxwells, Station Rd)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: rachel, chorley, StuRat, laura, jacqui gallagher, Lucy Missing, mark, xoe, Tyler, Olyvia Osei, janet, Sally Hayns, mac, Jemma Hemsted, barry wright, Sterling Morrison, shane hill, Bob Bath, carl, Emma Webster, Chris A, generic, Leah, sarah, chelsea, anon, jacky preston, Lee., Steez, Daniel Michael
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chingford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chingford Knowhere Board