Skateboarding Spots in Chingford, Greater London*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Chingford.
- behind chase lane there is a skate park
- Heathcote school has a nice six set outside the main entrance be sure to check that out.
- The legendary Skate ramps at Chase Lane Park (ask Mike Manzoori, Zak Shaw, Paul Wright, John Dye or any other old time Skater/BMX'er about it) are no more, but on most dry day's we still skate in the old kiddie's concrete paddling pool, which is next to the old ramp, Grind blocks, a small hip and whatever we find and can drag over there.
If you fancy some dirt jumping on a BMX, theres some doubles and a big table top at pole hill.
- nowhere to skate but half hour to the southbank on the train
- Legendary ramp spot, but now history. Sad.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: rachel, chorley, StuRat, laura, jacqui gallagher, Lucy Missing, mark, xoe, Tyler, Olyvia Osei, janet, Sally Hayns, mac, Jemma Hemsted, barry wright, Sterling Morrison, shane hill, Bob Bath, carl, Emma Webster, Chris A, generic, Leah, sarah, chelsea, anon, jacky preston, Lee., Steez, Daniel Michael
Last updated: 2008-03-05
More stuff about Chingford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chingford Knowhere Board