Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Chislehurst, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Chislehurst.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Organza Orchid is a lifestyle brand encompassing all things luxurious for the modern woman. Offering clothing, footwear, jewellery, accessories and make-up this boutique has it all. We make an effort to stock only a small quantity of each item so that our clients can be safe in the knowledge that they are purchasing a limited piece.
Charlotte and David Rush established Organza Orchid in 2005 after their fourth trip to Asia. Inspired by the beautiful fabrics and up and coming designers, the couple embarked on choosing the highest quality Thai silks and feathers to make their own brand of luxury shawls. Sold in their boutique in Chislehurst next to the likes of Lulu Guinness, Pretty Ballerinas and Hannah Martin jewellery the shawls emphasise the level of extravagance the couple envisaged for the boutique.
Since the boutique’s opening in June 2007, Organza Orchid has gained an avid customer base, which remains faithful with each season change. Keen not to discriminate against male visitors Charlotte and David installed a plasma TV and offer up-to-date copies of lads mags for the weary men being dragged around the shops.
Charlotte is also a trained make-up artist and offers makeovers and styling in the snug room above the shop floor. Decked out like a living room with all the home comforts, clients are encouraged to book appointments to de-clutter their wardrobes and embark on a new look.
Organza Orchid is a family run business and is run on family values. Our small team is on hand to fulfil your requirements at all times and should you desire something extra special, we will happily organise for our network of designers to design something exclusively for you.
We look forward to welcoming you in store soon or visit www.organzaorchid.co.uk
- Nasty boutiques catering for builder's wives with Emma Noble aspirations (and probably to Chizzlehurst's First Lady Herself) crop up frequently, like herpes. I won't give a comprehensive list here, because if you follow the noxious stench of bleach and Dolce e gabbana perfume you'll find those cellulite- compressing white crop pants in seconds.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris L Hurst, Steven Isdale, Jenny, Nina, David Lambourne, Rob Holman, Kevin Sloane, Julian Shaw, generic, steve, rob watt, Malcolm Jackson, sedge, Joss
Last updated: 2008-03-27
More stuff about Chislehurst
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chislehurst Knowhere Board