Hookup Spots in Chislehurst, Greater London*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Chislehurst.
- the imperial arms - lock ins lock ins and more lock ins
- Outside the Kebab shop it appears, at least until the Police arrive and move them on.
- Apparently there is (or used to be) a big old abandoned house where people would go and hang out down an unmade road opposite Chislehurst Station Approach on Summer Hill.
- Apparently there's an old air-raid shelter in the green dip bit behind St Nicks primary school which, although locked FOR SAFETY REASONS is potentially a viable option for jailbait bored of the War Memorial.
The War Memorial requires youthful volunteers to up its White Lightning and Lambert&Butler (tenpack) quota since my brother started getting served at the Rambler's...
...otherwise, the sunkissed meadow by the Rambler's: under five foot? by the roadside. Voice broken? Progress down towards the benches. In an orderly manner.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris L Hurst, Steven Isdale, Jenny, Nina, David Lambourne, Rob Holman, Kevin Sloane, Julian Shaw, generic, steve, rob watt, Malcolm Jackson, sedge, Joss
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chislehurst
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chislehurst Knowhere Board