The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Chislehurst.
- The Bull (great for spotting tanned blingey ex-footballer's wives, gangsters and generally minted people)
- The Tigers Head oposite St Nicks church serves great pub grub. Always busy, staff could sometimes do with a kick up the backside, but in general can't grumble. During the summer they do BBQ's too.
- Although the Gordon Arms was the nearest pub to my home for over 25 years, I cannot recommend it to you.
- If you fancy a decent beer and some decent women to look at, then pay The Queens Head a quick visit. Although the welcome from the locals is not always 'welcoming', it can be a good laugh to see a hundred people dressed in exactly the same way.
- Bulls Head is always good for a laugh, especially on Friday nights.Some may use the term mutton. Queens Head for all the pretty people, The Fox for a drink and a natter
- The Bull on Friday night's has to be seen to be beleived. Locally known as the second hand pub -or jurassic park.The clientelle all dress way to young.The Queens in the High Street by the pond is a showroom for the beautiful young things of Chislehusrt, the atmosphere is passable. The Fox is good for a drink and a natter. Watch out for the surgically enhanced(!) car dealers wives whom are much prevalent.
- Rambler's has nice sundrenched lawn where the youthful lie in the long grass, idly watching the clouds and hoping that dave, whose voice broke on Sunday, is getting them in successfully.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris L Hurst, Steven Isdale, Jenny, Nina, David Lambourne, Rob Holman, Kevin Sloane, Julian Shaw, generic, steve, rob watt, Malcolm Jackson, sedge, Joss
Last updated: 2009-07-29
More stuff about Chislehurst
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chislehurst Knowhere Board