Skateboarding Spots in Chislehurst, Greater London*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Chislehurst.
- Babington house school has a three with a huge run up, however CCTV and I've never been brave enough to skate it
- The new estate (behind the recreation ground/walden road) had a four set with a tiny run up- my friend who's been skating for 2 years managed to ollie it but it's sketchy. As it is new it also has some curbs that if waxed are good to grind. In addition the curbs are high so you can practice new tricks off them.
- Next to sainsburys there is an old key shop with a small two with no run up, but hey it's skate able
- On the high street, next to the mirage diner is a wedding shop with a small wall that you can gap
There is a small two set (with virtually no run up however) that you can ollie I suppose
- People try to skateboard along Pond Path and half the time end up in the pond.
- Sainsbury car park has some really waxed up curbs and there are a few metal boxes which can be grinded
- I always thought that the Cockpit, if concreted, would be quite good for this, but the Chislehurst Society won't agree,so don't ask.
Never, ever try to skate down Old Hill or Summer Hill. I'd rather not talk about it.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris L Hurst, Steven Isdale, Jenny, Nina, David Lambourne, Rob Holman, Kevin Sloane, Julian Shaw, generic, steve, rob watt, Malcolm Jackson, sedge, Joss
Last updated: 2014-01-02
More stuff about Chislehurst
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chislehurst Knowhere Board