The Worst Things in Chislehurst, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Chislehurst.
The Worst Things
- its not 100% chav free.....but where is?
- NOTHING EVER HAPPENS HERE!
- Sainsbury's in Chislehurst High Street
And the rail service from Chislehurst station, which is terrible.
- Pikey loadsa them hang out by the kebab shop and they dont half hassle anyone not wearing a nicholson t shirt
- blondes in convertibles
- Everyone tries to be as middle-class as is humanly possible.
- Always running into idiots who just cant get away from the place.
- Builders wives-know what I mean
- The car dealers wives
- Life's too short.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Chris L Hurst, Steven Isdale, Jenny, Nina, David Lambourne, Rob Holman, Kevin Sloane, Julian Shaw, generic, steve, rob watt, Malcolm Jackson, sedge, Joss
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chislehurst
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chislehurst Knowhere Board