Arts, crafts and such in Chiswick, Greater London*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Chiswick.
Arts, crafts and such
- The Stained Glass Place - www.thestainedglassplace.com
Lou Spencer AMGP (Associate member of the British Society of Master Glass Painters) works from her studio, THE STAINED GLASS PLACE, in Turnham Green Terrace Mews, and has been established in Chiswick, West London since 1988.
The Stained Glass Place studio undertakes the full spectrum of stained glass work from original commissions - involving preliminary designs and full client consultation - to restorations, renovations, and repairs.
- Looking for unusual presents and a fun place for the kids. Try a new shop in Acton Lane, just along from Chiswick Park Station, selling crystals and fossils.
- If you are looking for unusual presents try MotherEarth in Acton Lane where natuaral crystals and jewellery are found in abundance.
- Theres a cafe where you can pay money to make cups and stuff.
- Turnham Terrace and along the high road towards Stamford Brook has a couple
- Art 4 fun a nice few hours with friends and kids trying to find your artistic streak
- The Old Cinema is a huge antiques shop described as an antiques department store. It's on Chiswick High Road and you can browse around the hundreds of pieces of furniture and objet d'art wondering where it all comes from. Buyers come from all over the world to visit the store so it's well worth calling by if you are in the area.
- Lots down Turnham Green Terrace.
- Load of fine arts like picture, ornamental tiles etc
- There is a place next to"Its Pizza Pasta" which sells loads of cheap eastern furniture. If your worried about rain forest and child labor, don't bother.
- Gone Potty in Turnham Green Terrace. Cool stuff for your flat.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: nikesh, T Payne, robertsong, Tracey Nichols, chaz, Alan Armstrong, Peter Ray, Karl Roche, Caz Nicklin, sean, julie moore, bruce, gareth roberts, Ralph Stephen, Sam Rolt, Susie, claire, Andrew Davey, emma, ele, matt, Bill McGraw, email@example.com, Mark Evamy, Mark Tompsett, william, Owain, generic, Campbell, BARBARA DUDLEY, Christine, James Hewson, Sam, Nicola, Pitch Invasion, emms, Jenny, Oli Lee, blackpad, M, halsey, Zaki Moosa, Paul, Sean Lomas, David Andersen, Rob, Martin Hanness, Jan, Rob Charig, Peter Poulton, Emmilynne Berkeley, duncan andrew, treee, Eric Gilchrist, Peter Bowyer, Tony, Jim Thompson
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chiswick
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chiswick Knowhere Board