The Best Things in Chiswick, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Chiswick.
The Best Things
- Chiswick River, Chiswick Park has been renovated, they've done a really good job on it with Lottery money. The park cafe is lovely too.
- Sandwich shop on the High Road, Amelias or something, run by a Bosnian family. Free fruit with the sandwich. Friendly, cheap and tasty!
- Lots of lovely parks, clean safe streets, the river, very nice place to live
- crime rate
- Chiswick has the nicest atmosphere of any london suberb. People are friendly and there is so much greenery.
- People, general atmosphere.
- Quiet easy going cosy
- Lots of young single mothers displaying their assets in the summer
- Wonderful, marvellous place to live [can you tell I miss it?]
- The restaurants and atmosphere in evenings and weekends.
The relaxed locals.
- Adamou grocers on Chiswick High Road
- People have respect for one another. It's always a joy to walk down the street without fear of getting knived. River Thames (esp in Summer). High Road (all year round). Best Things are numerous.
- The food
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: nikesh, T Payne, robertsong, Tracey Nichols, chaz, Alan Armstrong, Peter Ray, Karl Roche, Caz Nicklin, sean, julie moore, bruce, gareth roberts, Ralph Stephen, Sam Rolt, Susie, claire, Andrew Davey, emma, ele, matt, Bill McGraw, email@example.com, Mark Evamy, Mark Tompsett, william, Owain, generic, Campbell, BARBARA DUDLEY, Christine, James Hewson, Sam, Nicola, Pitch Invasion, emms, Jenny, Oli Lee, blackpad, M, halsey, Zaki Moosa, Paul, Sean Lomas, David Andersen, Rob, Martin Hanness, Jan, Rob Charig, Peter Poulton, Emmilynne Berkeley, duncan andrew, treee, Eric Gilchrist, Peter Bowyer, Tony, Jim Thompson
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chiswick
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chiswick Knowhere Board