Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs in Chiswick, Greater London*
Derailleurs, sprockets, crank and clips - where to get them
You can tell us more about Chiswick.
Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- I run a website for women who want to cycle and look good doing www.cyclechic.co.uk. There is an online shop on the site http://londoncyclechic.blogspot.com/search/label/Cyclechic%20Shop selling stylish cycling accessories. I am based in Chiswick and offer a 'pop in' service to local customers. So give me a call 07908 631 050 or email me at Caz@cyclechic.co.uk for more information
- Evans Cycles, on Chiswick High Road (near Peugot dealer). Quality bikes, brilliant service. You can expect friendly service every time (unless you are a 15 old avid mountain biker with a better bike than a particular member of staff - not that I know his name). There is alse a place called Woolsey of Acton (on edge of acton and chiswick) and the guy there knows his stuff!
- I avoid Action Bikes, Jobsworth staff. I spent quite a bit of money in there recently, went back in the next day needing a single nut and bolt, any old one would do.
'65p? No thanks.'
'Were you expecting it free?'
'Well, yes actually.'
'Nothing's free in this life, mate.'
'No, including customer loyalty...'
- Hi there,
Would you be so kind to update the following details
141 The Vale
Acton W3 7RQ
Phone 020 8740 5056
- On the corner of Turnham Terrace and Chiswick High Road
- Action Bikes on Chiswick High Road (bicycles).
- Action bikes has a branch.So So service by junior staff.
A bit too concerned with selling middle of the range
Taiwan bikes and obviously so.
- Action Bikes - Top class specialists for mountain bikes
- Cult Scooter for, er, scooters.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: nikesh, T Payne, robertsong, Tracey Nichols, chaz, Alan Armstrong, Peter Ray, Karl Roche, Caz Nicklin, sean, julie moore, bruce, gareth roberts, Ralph Stephen, Sam Rolt, Susie, claire, Andrew Davey, emma, ele, matt, Bill McGraw, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mark Evamy, Mark Tompsett, william, Owain, generic, Campbell, BARBARA DUDLEY, Christine, James Hewson, Sam, Nicola, Pitch Invasion, emms, Jenny, Oli Lee, blackpad, M, halsey, Zaki Moosa, Paul, Sean Lomas, David Andersen, Rob, Martin Hanness, Jan, Rob Charig, Peter Poulton, Emmilynne Berkeley, duncan andrew, treee, Eric Gilchrist, Peter Bowyer, Tony, Jim Thompson
Last updated: 2008-05-08
More stuff about Chiswick
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chiswick Knowhere Board