Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Chiswick, Greater London*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Chiswick.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
sophisticated womens clothes shop 'Alchemiste'Devonshire rd -- Devonshire rd is the place 2 B
- The Clothes scene revolves around a handful of small
independent boutiques in Turnham green terrace.
2 of note with their head screwed on right are the
2 used designer boutiques.The owner is friendly and will
consider butying your used designer clothing.But not
trousers-(men).And stuff thats in season (not t shirts in winter)
and very clean good condition.The remainder of the stores are mainly
for women or 20 somethings.Pretty expensive.
- American Pie.
Cancer Reasearch Foundation
- lots of boutiques and a couple of cool clothing stores on Turnham Terrace
- Molly M a very good shoe shop in Turnham Green
- Some of the Charity shops dont half have some clothes.
- Not many chain shops certainly no top shop, but expensive good quality stores.
- American Pie - ladies and mens' designer shop, very popular and expensive.
Ricardo - mens' designer wear at more affordable prices.
Double Bubble - good value up to the minute fashion for ladies.
- Dubble Bubble (girls), Boardwise (skate/surf)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: nikesh, T Payne, robertsong, Tracey Nichols, chaz, Alan Armstrong, Peter Ray, Karl Roche, Caz Nicklin, sean, julie moore, bruce, gareth roberts, Ralph Stephen, Sam Rolt, Susie, claire, Andrew Davey, emma, ele, matt, Bill McGraw, email@example.com, Mark Evamy, Mark Tompsett, william, Owain, generic, Campbell, BARBARA DUDLEY, Christine, James Hewson, Sam, Nicola, Pitch Invasion, emms, Jenny, Oli Lee, blackpad, M, halsey, Zaki Moosa, Paul, Sean Lomas, David Andersen, Rob, Martin Hanness, Jan, Rob Charig, Peter Poulton, Emmilynne Berkeley, duncan andrew, treee, Eric Gilchrist, Peter Bowyer, Tony, Jim Thompson
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chiswick
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chiswick Knowhere Board