Other Local Websites You Might Be Interested In
You can tell us more about Chiswick.
Healing Hands is a massage service, providing you with massage in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Qualified, experienced and fully insured providing Swedish, Therapeutic, Corporate (Chair), Indian Head&Shoulder, Thai, Chinese Tui Na, Hawaiian Pulsing-Rocking, Lomi Lomi Massage, Manual Lymph Drainage, Bowen Technique and Cranio-Sacral Therapy at the very competitive price of just gbp 35.00 per hour.
If you wish we shall come to you thereby insuring you are not stressed by travel. We do not charge extra for local appointments (10 – 15 minutes).
Special reduced price is available to new clients.
Call now for a convenient appointment.
We will decrease your stress levels; relax painful and tight muscles; improve joint mobility and health; increase vitality, energy and alertness; promote restful sleep. PROMISE.
But be warned: massage, like drugs, stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system and as such can be considered addictive!!!
PREPAID sessions have priority booking:
- www.chiswicksnaps.co.uk provides a good selection of images taken from in and around Chiswick.
A fascinating look into Chiswick's stained glass studio. Lou Spencer has had work acquired by the V&A, but she also does repairs, renovations and original commissions.
- Spiritual Home Of Chiswick Youth... www.w4massive.co.uk (a whole site dedicated to teenagers in Chiswick - surely not!!!)
- The Friends of Dukes Meadows are a Community Conservation group of volunteers,who have one aim in mind, and that is to restore Dukes Meadows back to its former glory, as a Beautiful riverside park for all the Chiswick Community. website: http://fodm.homestead.com
- Chiswick has now got a local community web site
- The centre of all excitement in Chiswick...
- Want to sing in Chiswick? Join the Chiswick Choir
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: nikesh, T Payne, robertsong, Tracey Nichols, chaz, Alan Armstrong, Peter Ray, Karl Roche, Caz Nicklin, sean, julie moore, bruce, gareth roberts, Ralph Stephen, Sam Rolt, Susie, claire, Andrew Davey, emma, ele, matt, Bill McGraw, email@example.com, Mark Evamy, Mark Tompsett, william, Owain, generic, Campbell, BARBARA DUDLEY, Christine, James Hewson, Sam, Nicola, Pitch Invasion, emms, Jenny, Oli Lee, blackpad, M, halsey, Zaki Moosa, Paul, Sean Lomas, David Andersen, Rob, Martin Hanness, Jan, Rob Charig, Peter Poulton, Emmilynne Berkeley, duncan andrew, treee, Eric Gilchrist, Peter Bowyer, Tony, Jim Thompson
Last updated: 2008-05-19
More stuff about Chiswick
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chiswick Knowhere Board