Buskers, Street Entertainers in Chiswick, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Chiswick.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- The homeless bloke who permanently sits on his duffel bag like he's waiting for a bus outside Blockbuster on the High road. He never says anything though.
- 'Bollocky Bill','Anne Jones', car lady. 'Dart team' of the Chiswick Memorial Club!and all the retailers, pubs, for the prices they charge!!
- not a musker but in prebend gardens there is a woman who lives in a car and she is an ex concert pianist. she isn't overly friendly tho! especially if you are on a bike
- A great blues player hangs out by the building society opposite MVC at the traffic lights. A one man band bloke hangs out outside Marks & Spencers
- The WALLEY-MASTER. Famous for his pranks, he can usually be found round the back of MVC with a bottle of JD and meths. The "WALLEY" is well known to locals for his drunken exploits. Feel free to piss on him if he's passed out!!!
- The chap that played the flute has moved down the road towards M&S also good violinist that plays occasionally. I miss it too!!!
- Big Issue salesmen
- None in upmarket Chiswick thank you very much.
- There used to be a bloke with a penny whistle outside Sainsburys, he would whistle all day. Haven't seen him since they put the new tarmac down at Sainsburys!
- Some guy with a flute near Sainsburys
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: nikesh, T Payne, robertsong, Tracey Nichols, chaz, Alan Armstrong, Peter Ray, Karl Roche, Caz Nicklin, sean, julie moore, bruce, gareth roberts, Ralph Stephen, Sam Rolt, Susie, claire, Andrew Davey, emma, ele, matt, Bill McGraw, email@example.com, Mark Evamy, Mark Tompsett, william, Owain, generic, Campbell, BARBARA DUDLEY, Christine, James Hewson, Sam, Nicola, Pitch Invasion, emms, Jenny, Oli Lee, blackpad, M, halsey, Zaki Moosa, Paul, Sean Lomas, David Andersen, Rob, Martin Hanness, Jan, Rob Charig, Peter Poulton, Emmilynne Berkeley, duncan andrew, treee, Eric Gilchrist, Peter Bowyer, Tony, Jim Thompson
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chiswick
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chiswick Knowhere Board