The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Chiswick, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Chiswick.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Please could you edit the information about the Friends of Dukes Meadows.
The Charity name has changed to the "Dukes Meadows Trust" and the website is now http://www.dukesmeadowstrust.org
below is a discription of the charity use on other internet placings
Dukes Meadows Trust
is a community driven conservation charity working to restore a riverside park on the Thames at Chiswick. We aim to improve the leisure potential and bio diversity of the park by involving volunteers from across the community.
I hope that is enough information for you to amend the listing on your site.
- F.W.May a luxury car dealer in Chiswick High Rd is closing
down.Not enough yuppies?Its next to 2 recently built enormous flashy hi tech all glass
and light um....buildings opposite the British Standards Tower.
Hmmmm.all very dainty but yet to see people going in there.
Looks like a cold techy place to me=opposite of warm and cozy.
New Honda showroom with Japanese Feng Shui rocks outside is all
car and bike displays.
- i love this place!!!!!
- Unfortunately over the years they have put in more and more food shops and less and less clothes, and other shops of value. They never did get better than the old "Goodbans" shop in Chiswick High Road.
- Chiswick has a number of little struggling shops that are quite modern.
Its not really Barnes and its not really Hammersmith.
It doesnt seem to be going anywhere but the construction of a massive
new office park opposite the BSI building forebodes a yuppification
coupled with whats goiung on in West kensinton and Hammersmith.It will
all link up to a high rent yuppy hood shortly.Already cheap rented housing
is difficult to get working or not.New offices but what happened to the old ones
they replace eh?
- I'm looking for anyone who was in miss Evan's class @ Strand on the Green in the 1995-1996 year, and was in Mrs Moncurs class before that from 1994-1995, if you were or know anyone who was please e-mail me @ email@example.com.
- House prices in Chiswick are, frankly, a joke. However, if you are crazy enough to suffer it, this is a very nice place to live. Hence, I live here (broke!)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: nikesh, T Payne, robertsong, Tracey Nichols, chaz, Alan Armstrong, Peter Ray, Karl Roche, Caz Nicklin, sean, julie moore, bruce, gareth roberts, Ralph Stephen, Sam Rolt, Susie, claire, Andrew Davey, emma, ele, matt, Bill McGraw, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mark Evamy, Mark Tompsett, william, Owain, generic, Campbell, BARBARA DUDLEY, Christine, James Hewson, Sam, Nicola, Pitch Invasion, emms, Jenny, Oli Lee, blackpad, M, halsey, Zaki Moosa, Paul, Sean Lomas, David Andersen, Rob, Martin Hanness, Jan, Rob Charig, Peter Poulton, Emmilynne Berkeley, duncan andrew, treee, Eric Gilchrist, Peter Bowyer, Tony, Jim Thompson
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Chiswick
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Chiswick Knowhere Board