Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Cirencester.
- nearest is swindon or cheltenham..
- Cinema closed long since!
- odeon - cheltenham, ugc - swindon, cineworld - swindon
- Cirencester Cinema has now been knocked down, at last. Whoever thought of the 'save Ciren Cinema' campaign was seriously out of touch with reality. It was uncomfortable, cold and the films were often played upside down or would break down half way through. Oh, and they used to have ice-cream breaks half way through while they changed the reel. Swindon really isn't that far away and they have very civilised cinemas.
- Cirencester (To Small) Cheltenham (To Old) Gloucester (Quite New but still no that good) Bristol Cribs is the place to go.
- Stay as far away as you can form the cinema in Ciren. Still has the original seats from the 60's
There are multiplexes in Greenbridge and West Swindon. Much better.
- Dont enter the building if you value your health
- absolute shite the worst thing i have ever seen
- cirencester cinema, hmm its not even worth mentioning id rather travel miles to see a film else where!!!!!
- Ciren Cinema, its crap.
- Just avoid the Flea Pit in Cirencester!
- Fleapit so appalling it was featured on Watchdog. Go to the Virgin Cinema in Shaw Ridge, Swindon.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ian Hunter, mcflurry, leannne, Barry Owen, Greg Ash, simon, kerry, charles, Stephen Sweet, roper, Michelle Williams, grace keip, NA, Suzanne Walpole, jowan, Tony Douglas, wrihgty, Simon Dyer, tykee, Drewardo Makino Donaldez, TOM, billysmith, Amanda, susie, Andy's Skate Shop, jammo, jonny, nione, -, BigSteve, Dave Bunting, Paul, DoubleD, TIKEY, Pete, email@example.com, Maverick, Amanda Westlake, sarah, Barney, anon, rochelle, Georgie, jim bob, Rigsby, a, Mark Harris, t, kerry smith, the legend, Gerry, vix, generic, Carpy, firstname.lastname@example.org, r, jonnt, Gary Bliss, N Birch, holle, email@example.com, c. a. lennon, Mahala Plater, ......, Rob, Ed Turner, Stratton skater, Goadie, jay conners, Andy, James Davis, Steve
Last updated: 2008-08-15
More stuff about Cirencester
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cirencester Knowhere Board