Cafes and Coffee Shops in Cirencester, Gloucestershire*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Cirencester.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Anns Pantry now under new Management - lush Menu, lovely staff - tRY IT
- we have loads even a costa but personnally i prefer the little cafes not big chains like costa .lucias is particulary nice for food good menu freindly staff nice outdoor seating ...wonderfull luxary hot chocolates worth a visit just for that .other cafes :anns pantry ,swan yard ,jacks...
- keith's is nice; the swan yard has a good terrace; and yes, ottakars
- Swan Yard cafe is excellent, good non-GM food, some gluten-free
- It used to be great at Anns Pantry in the 'smoking room', all those long days on the sofa with a hot choc - Nicola B, Mr Brown, Baz and Rich will know what i'm talking about. Shame the old smelly wierdo stank the sofa out - maybe he's gone now. Maybe its time for the new generation to exerience the wonders of that room.
- Annes pantry was good until the stinking maggot haired tramp stank the sofa out.
- Swan Yard cafe is really nice - especially the roof terrace.
- are you having a laugh???
- Coffee shops in cirencester are shit. Just like the rest of it
- There are a Variety - Viners is a bakery with a side cafe. Widdets has nice cakes. Bomfords is good for freshly made sandwiches and they hhave tables and chairs outside in the summer
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ian Hunter, mcflurry, leannne, Barry Owen, Greg Ash, simon, kerry, charles, Stephen Sweet, roper, Michelle Williams, grace keip, NA, Suzanne Walpole, jowan, Tony Douglas, wrihgty, Simon Dyer, tykee, Drewardo Makino Donaldez, TOM, billysmith, Amanda, susie, Andy's Skate Shop, jammo, jonny, nione, -, BigSteve, Dave Bunting, Paul, DoubleD, TIKEY, Pete, firstname.lastname@example.org, Maverick, Amanda Westlake, sarah, Barney, anon, rochelle, Georgie, jim bob, Rigsby, a, Mark Harris, t, kerry smith, the legend, Gerry, vix, generic, Carpy, email@example.com, r, jonnt, Gary Bliss, N Birch, holle, firstname.lastname@example.org, c. a. lennon, Mahala Plater, ......, Rob, Ed Turner, Stratton skater, Goadie, jay conners, Andy, James Davis, Steve
Last updated: 2012-07-14
More stuff about Cirencester
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cirencester Knowhere Board