Live Music Venues in Cirencester, Gloucestershire*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Cirencester.
Live Music Venues
- The Marlborough has live music on most saturdays, have had some great bands in such as The Mango Factory (Latino Funk), This Is England (Punk/Mod Ska), The Torettes (Accoustic Covers), The Sliders (Blues) and many more. Always a lively atmosphere, fun staff and well priced drinks.
- No good bands, ever! went to Jubilee club and realised that not being a local [From Cirencester exclusively] is a big problem in this town. They make it quite obvious that if you are not from Cirencester there will always be an uncomfortable presence. Forget it, it is crap.
- UMMM- THE CORN HALL PRETT-Y GOOD
- The Nelson has proved its lack of merit by hosting bands like eskimo toccata
- Two pigs in Cheltenham.
- The Rock is the worst place to go after being in the pub all night. Go to Swindon or Cheltenham.....or better yet stay at home!
- DJ Dave at the crown every time!!!!
- Quite a lot of gigs at the Nelso Inn now. Mostly shite student bands but a few good ones. My brothers band Tappa is worth looking out for!
- Cirencester College often puts band/club nights on in the Sundial Theatre. As it's mostly students working behind the bar, well you can guess the rest. Also the Nelson sometimes puts gigs on in the function room.
- Not many: The Nelson has a room which can be hired out for bands etc.. And the Tunnel House near Coates also has a room for music, local D.J.s often put on nights here (Get Twisted!).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Ian Hunter, mcflurry, leannne, Barry Owen, Greg Ash, simon, kerry, charles, Stephen Sweet, roper, Michelle Williams, grace keip, NA, Suzanne Walpole, jowan, Tony Douglas, wrihgty, Simon Dyer, tykee, Drewardo Makino Donaldez, TOM, billysmith, Amanda, susie, Andy's Skate Shop, jammo, jonny, nione, -, BigSteve, Dave Bunting, Paul, DoubleD, TIKEY, Pete, email@example.com, Maverick, Amanda Westlake, sarah, Barney, anon, rochelle, Georgie, jim bob, Rigsby, a, Mark Harris, t, kerry smith, the legend, Gerry, vix, generic, Carpy, firstname.lastname@example.org, r, jonnt, Gary Bliss, N Birch, holle, email@example.com, c. a. lennon, Mahala Plater, ......, Rob, Ed Turner, Stratton skater, Goadie, jay conners, Andy, James Davis, Steve
Last updated: 2010-02-25
More stuff about Cirencester
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cirencester Knowhere Board