Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Clapham.
- Clapham Common has it's own cinema - on the street next to the 7-11.
- living local its nice to have close but the ritzy still kills it for the atmosphere surrounding it
- Clapham Picture House - good bar attached
- The clapham Picture House by the roundabout and the ritzy near clapham common down the road by the pub.
- Clapham Picture House - multi-screen independent. Comfortable. Good acoustics. Convenient.
- Again Brixton is your best bet. The Ritzy there is superb, and it has got a bar. Otherwise, Clapham Picture House, which is near Clapham Common tube.
- The Picture House now has a brilliant bar/cafe bit added - and it's easily rivalling The Ritzy now. The Ritzy might be flash and groovy and cool, but Clapham's cafe bit has nice sofas etc. And there's a cosier atmosphere I think.
- Picturehouse, Venn Street
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jeff Pickthall, richard wyland, Dom, brett, tony amos, laura, Ludi, Lucy, Paul Thompson, Karl Roche, johnny rotten, Chris Hall, Darrell De Souza, jessebelle, joshua, em, Ali, Chris E., Soho Gyms, generic, natalie rydstrom, angelina, matty b, Amanda, Kieron Humphrey, easter, joel, JS, Mark Clarke, antony obrien, Anne Scrope, Kees van Vlooren, Kerri Clay, jacqui, Marco, Jonas Jaanimagi, CATHY, C M Corcoran, Mike Moxley, Jackie Hillsdon, Zeeka, Simon Edwards, alison, marianna
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Clapham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Clapham Knowhere Board