Cafes and Coffee Shops in Clapham, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Clapham.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- The Glow Lounge Cafe in Clapham South does the best coffee I have found in London!! Ciabatta, Foccacia, Panini & Loads of cake too.
- Cafe Des Res on the common, opposite the tube.
Cheaper and more real that the Starbucks & Cafe Nero nearby.
- This place is awesome. It's an internet cafe just opposite Clapham South tube station. Really funky music and couches and the food is great too. The guys and gals behind the counter are pretty fun too. It's at 6 Cavendish Pde - go out of Clapham South tube, cross the road and turn left. It's next door to Oblivion.
- Cafe Nile, right next to the railway arches of the high street, is a fantastic Sunday treat. The sandwiches are a bit pricey (but tasty!) but it's the perfect place to to read the papers on a sunny morning and they do a mean mint tea...
- Cafe Wanda - a must for any Clapham visitor. Great food, excellent hospitality c/o Mario and the owner herself, Wanda. Piano in the evenings.
- landor road... Coffee shop a la dutch
- Cafe Wanda has yummy patisserie
Gastro - opposite the Picture House - is relaxed by day
- Just next door to The Green Leaf, Cafe Cairo is a recreation of an Egyptian tent inside,
and sells wicked Turkish coffe's, food etc. Everyone sits around smoking hubbly
bubbly's and on Sunday nights there's a good line up of DJ's spinning groovy
tunes... not to be sniffed at really...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jeff Pickthall, richard wyland, Dom, brett, tony amos, laura, Ludi, Lucy, Paul Thompson, Karl Roche, johnny rotten, Chris Hall, Darrell De Souza, jessebelle, joshua, em, Ali, Chris E., Soho Gyms, generic, natalie rydstrom, angelina, matty b, Amanda, Kieron Humphrey, easter, joel, JS, Mark Clarke, antony obrien, Anne Scrope, Kees van Vlooren, Kerri Clay, jacqui, Marco, Jonas Jaanimagi, CATHY, C M Corcoran, Mike Moxley, Jackie Hillsdon, Zeeka, Simon Edwards, alison, marianna
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Clapham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Clapham Knowhere Board