Live Music Venues in Clapham, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Clapham.
Live Music Venues
- Acoustic Lounge @ smoke rooms, 5 live acoustic acts every Tuesday from 8.30 until late.
- St Mary's Hall for one man, a dog and an accordian. Occasional musicals and plays.
Elim Pentecostal Church, William Bonney Estate, Clapham Park Road. Loads of gospel singers in there.
- Just had to have my say as someone has listed Landor road as a no-no. The area
around number 88 (about halfway down the road from the Clapham North Tube side)
is a fantastic area for a chilled evening. There is a v. v. late night Carribbean
bar/food place/club called "The Green Leaf" that sells beer, food and good reggae
all night. Owned by a huge man affectionately known as 'Sweetie'... you can't
really go wrong can you...?
- try fiction on monday night. i had a great evening there in december while visiting england. iactually remember most of the nigt, beer aside!!!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jeff Pickthall, richard wyland, Dom, brett, tony amos, laura, Ludi, Lucy, Paul Thompson, Karl Roche, johnny rotten, Chris Hall, Darrell De Souza, jessebelle, joshua, em, Ali, Chris E., Soho Gyms, generic, natalie rydstrom, angelina, matty b, Amanda, Kieron Humphrey, easter, joel, JS, Mark Clarke, antony obrien, Anne Scrope, Kees van Vlooren, Kerri Clay, jacqui, Marco, Jonas Jaanimagi, CATHY, C M Corcoran, Mike Moxley, Jackie Hillsdon, Zeeka, Simon Edwards, alison, marianna
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Clapham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Clapham Knowhere Board