The Best Things in Cockfosters, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Cockfosters.
The Best Things
- miracles coffee shop its cheap and yum . also trent park is brilliant
- Strands is by far the friendliest salon in Cockfosters. The staff are really easy going and always willing to accomodate your every need. Keep up the good work girls.
- Daniel Adams is the best and classiest hairdressers salon in Cockfosters.
- WHAT WOULD WE DO IF 'FAKIN IT' SALON DIDNT EXIST.I GO THERE EVERY WEEK, FOR MY 10 MINUTE SESSION IN THE MOST EFFECTIVE SUNBEDS, IVE EVER USED AND I`LL ALSO GET MY HAIR AND HAVE MY NAILS DONE.
THEY OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF BEAUTY AND HAIR TREATMENTS.
NOT TO FORGET THE FAKE TANNING SYSTEM THATS BRILLIANT TOO.
ITS A THE MOST CONVINIENT UNISEX SALON IN COCKFOSTERS AND THE ATMOSPHERE IS ALWAYS GREAT.
- I love the burger room its so original and they specialize on their main(BURGERS, i also love the blue olive,their menu is mezes and kebabs(lovely)
Marysel make nice cakes and pastries they have been around for years only to recently face desperate competition.The locals owe Marysel the loyalty and we should support the oldies regardless
- When i think of cockfosters i automatically think of Miracles Cafe,this place is the talk of nearly every town in London.Ive tried and love everything on their menu,they should open till late. A Miracles in every town would be heaven(hint,hint)
- The few but greatest reastaurants and cafes,Blue olive,burger room and Miracles.
- the tueb station, the post office
- credit has to be given to the busiest,classiest and most proffessional hairdressers in cockfosters DANIEL ADAMS and MICHAELS.
i agree that cockfosters could well do with another 2-3 hairsalons.
- the villagy feel.
the mix of people
local shops that are family owned
that there isn't a starbucks there!
the museum of domestic design & architecture
friendly hardware shop on hedden court parade.
michael's hair dressers, and michael himself.
- the villagy feel
no enfield townies
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Andrea Petrou, Pinx, natalia, sam lionardo, Michael.l, chris papayanistanou, nesh, james horly, Shivers, claire, HELEN, frances bilard, sally harper, Maria Papastaniyonou, Ben Oligbo, J.HENDERSON, JOHN ARCHIBOLD, vural karabulut, kenan A, vik, generic, Mr Coburn, sasha ioannou, Joshua Griffins, Stella mavroulas, Vicky, soli
Last updated: 2010-08-03
More stuff about Cockfosters
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cockfosters Knowhere Board