The Worst Things in Cockfosters, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Cockfosters.
The Worst Things
- donna clothes shop. good if you want to spend £1000 on a dress, otherwise forget it
- the fact its far away from everywhere.
- Sounds like there is some kind of conspiracy against Strands, I have been using this hairdressers for 6 years now and all I can say is that they are the busiest salon in Cockfosters with a very good name.
- Strands hair salon is very tacky.I think that parade could do with a decent hair salon.Maybe Daniel Adams should consider opening one there too!
- I AGREE WITH THE REST ON THIS SITE,BROOKLYNS GRILL REALLY IS VILE AND I NEVER THOUGHT I`D SAY THIS BUT BUFFALO GRILL, IS BETTER.
- can someone please open up a decent chinese restaurant and an italian restaurant in cockfosters,why are people totally dismissing the opportunity of actually opening up a eatery that is essential rather than what there already is.
Brooklyn grill is the worst restaurant to ever enter cockfosters.So desperate to actually work that they have lost the plot.
what possesed them to serve breakfast on chinese style plates, food was so appalling, the waitress was rude that me along with a few other customers just walked out vowing to never go back again.
Junior is a childrens clothes shop that sell sandwiches and drinks,what is the world coming to,another desperate lost cause.
- the fact that theres only a few hair and beauty salons is quite dissapointing in an area like cockfosters.So Hair on Broadway,Hollywood and hairworks what are you waiting for.
- Too many restaurants and not enough retail outlets.
- There needs to be more transport to more places run more frequently and at all times.
- the fear that starbucks is going to roll into town one day.
the natwest bank has now gone.
too many boutiques and beauty salons.
- no parking without feeding the meter
that big office building
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Andrea Petrou, Pinx, natalia, sam lionardo, Michael.l, chris papayanistanou, nesh, james horly, Shivers, claire, HELEN, frances bilard, sally harper, Maria Papastaniyonou, Ben Oligbo, J.HENDERSON, JOHN ARCHIBOLD, vural karabulut, kenan A, vik, generic, Mr Coburn, sasha ioannou, Joshua Griffins, Stella mavroulas, Vicky, soli
Last updated: 2010-08-03
More stuff about Cockfosters
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cockfosters Knowhere Board