Arts, crafts and such in Colliers Wood, Greater London*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Colliers Wood.
Arts, crafts and such
- Merton Abbey Mills - LOADS there, amazingly arty/crafty there.
- The Abbey Mills. Lots of little shops & stalls. Like Camden only smaller and with a bit of history.
- Abbey Mills crafts fair is not as good as most people make out, but it is excellent al the same.
- why did they shut down hobby craft? this was a great resource centre
- merton abbey mills (small shop units in an open market arrangment) good at weekends books, bricabrac, carpets,furniture,rizla store
- Merton Abbey Mills, the best thing about Colliers Wood by a distance now that Hobbycraft has closed down.
- Merton Abbey Mills craft village, easy walking from Colliers Wood.
- Merton Abbey Mills - really nice, small craft fair and farmers' market at weekends - like Camden only cuter and no tourists!
- Merton Abbey Mills
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Nick Draper, Michael O'Donnell, shavonne, Jonathan Fisher, Liz, Kat, Callum + Dom, Cassie, Eddie, generic, Alison Ferhi, Gary, Kieron (Curly), Jack King, Christine
Last updated: 2008-09-30
More stuff about Colliers Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Colliers Wood Knowhere Board