The Best Things in Colliers Wood, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Colliers Wood.
The Best Things
- Safety, amenities, nice housing and design, big park. Safety, once again. Lots of food to choose from, and a massive Sainsburys and M&S.
- Four, yes four parks, for a population of about 20,000: in London that's hard to beat. A wonderfully mixed population, too, class, race, religion, whatever.
The Abbey Mills. The shopping centre. The transport network. The low crime rate. I could go on!
- Savacentre, Tandem Centre and other local warehouse shopping facilities. It has a become a mini Purley way.The River Wandle, Wandle Walk, Abbey Mills.
- The name makes it sound nice & leafy when in fact the only trees are along the Wandle Way where there are some beautiful willows.
- cavendish park is a large and quite place to walk the dog take the kids or just relax in the summer
- The Wandle River Trail - join it at the Sava Centre and walk along the river path to Morden Hall Park past Merton Abbey Mills and the Deen City Park
- Wandle River trail and Merton Abbey Mills
- transport links to city ,tram link (croydon to wimbldon),10 mins from A3,wandle park,
- Merton Abbey Mills
Plenty of parks
A possible tram link and tube link will benefit the area
- It was quiet up until implementation of Merton Councils C.P.Z scheme
- It was quiet up until implementation of Merton Councils C.P.Z scheme!
- 2 bedroom house for the price of studio flat a mile down the road in Wimbledon!
- It's London, but not Londony!! Things are looking up in the area, more stuff to do, more money etc. A real community atmosphere
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Nick Draper, Michael O'Donnell, shavonne, Jonathan Fisher, Liz, Kat, Callum + Dom, Cassie, Eddie, generic, Alison Ferhi, Gary, Kieron (Curly), Jack King, Christine
Last updated: 2008-09-30
More stuff about Colliers Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Colliers Wood Knowhere Board