Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Colliers Wood, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Colliers Wood.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Mud (the band) were formed in Colliers Wood
Paul Merton (the name gives it away)
+ unconfirmed rumour that Noel Fielding (Mighty Boosh) started off here...
- Admiral Lord Nelson no less
- Most famous ex-residents Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton, Waterfall House corner of Links rd, high st once Lady Hamiltons home. Present famous residents include Bob Brunning ex Fleetwood Mac bass guitarist. Tina Hobley of "Holby City" has been seen visiting her current fella
- The Bill in filmed round the corner from me in Liberty Avenue.
- Apart from our MP, that Chinese chef, the lady with mad hair and glasses.
- Nancy Lam
Siobhain McDonagh - our MP
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Nick Draper, Michael O'Donnell, shavonne, Jonathan Fisher, Liz, Kat, Callum + Dom, Cassie, Eddie, generic, Alison Ferhi, Gary, Kieron (Curly), Jack King, Christine
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Colliers Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Colliers Wood Knowhere Board