Cheap Food in Colliers Wood, Greater London*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Colliers Wood.
- Kebab shop and chicken shop opposite Sainsburys, also another chicken shop on the way to Tooting.
- Chippy in the High Street. Tasty & Clean
- sri krishna is a lovely indian resturaunt
- Rehab pizza/pasta restaurant. Opposite the tube station - very nice
- Gazpacho bar and restaurant bang opposite the tube. wicked tapas (10 for £18.50) and something half price off the a la carte menu nearly every night. yummy cocktails. amazing sunday lunch. cool tunes.
- Colliers Wood Tandoori, in the High St, highly recommended, best takeaway for miles around.
- Mamma Rosa in Merton Abbey Mills - nice Italian by the river
- Venus Bar & Brasserie is a left turn out of the tube station - it's just a couple of doors down. The steak nights are legendary where you can get steak half price (only £5.60) on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6pm to 9pm. Sunday food is gorgeous - roasts and breakfasts served ALL day. The food is fab - never been disappointed. Great menu selection. One draft beer but plenty of bottles, cocktails, wine, etc.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Nick Draper, Michael O'Donnell, shavonne, Jonathan Fisher, Liz, Kat, Callum + Dom, Cassie, Eddie, generic, Alison Ferhi, Gary, Kieron (Curly), Jack King, Christine
Last updated: 2008-09-30
More stuff about Colliers Wood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Colliers Wood Knowhere Board