Arts, crafts and such in Comberton, Cambridgeshire*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Comberton.
Arts, crafts and such
- The antiques shop at the crossroads closed 1 month after the new one opened. There is only one antiques shop.
The prices are reasonable at the new shop. Probably the best value for quality antiques in the region.
The pub closed due to lack of demand. The village clearly could not support two pubs.
- Too many antique shops, one has taken over the pub, how can a village need two antique shops but only one pub!!!!
- An antique shop at the cross roads. They must set their prices with the intention of being haggled down, surely?! Not always open so check times and please try and break the tradition and park sensibly!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: David Charge, generic, D Harrison, David, DH, Colin Burl
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Comberton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Comberton Knowhere Board