Cheap Food in Corringham, Essex*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Corringham.
- artemis the best in town
- KFC, though it smells so bad. And the staff are.. :|
Theres 2 fish and chip places. Golden Sands, Bikash Restaurant or something, apparentely its good. It bought another shop, so it must be making moneys. Even though i never see people in there.. If not, you could always munch on some pet food from the pet shop.
- I cant believe nobody has mentioned the legend that is "Artemis" Its where everyone goes on friday, saturday and sunday nights for kebabs and pizzas! Its always the place we call up when at parties! meat feast pizza!
- try out the fish'n'chips nex to the hairdressers in the tc they do a wicked battered sausage and chips!
- piggy's sucks, and the cafe next to the card shop ROCKS!
- Fish 'N Chick
- eastern eye indian takeaway, nice food and cheap!
- Artemis for Kebabs and Pizza. They have no real competition. Always more staff than customers though. Who pays all their wages ?
- the indian restaurant in corringham town centre is really good and if you dont know what you fancy tell them what you like and they will make something up for you. the fish and chippy in the town square is a good one they do kebabs too which are really nice bit tight with the salad though!!
the best chinese take away has got to be the sun on in old corringham and there currys are just out of this world!
- where do you start?? they're all over the place!
- Jade's- Excellent Chinese restaurant in Lampits Hill. Food competes with that in China Town
- Rather under-endowed in the restaurant department - anyone worth their green wellies escapes to The Bell at Horndon-on-the-Hill.
- tandoori in the town centre, really good nosh
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Andyroid, chris day, catolina!, Peter Jordan, Delia Stumpy, Dan, the overseer, Daniel, dingly, reado, Rob Montier, Jack, generic, louise smart, Whoa, james Roberts, charlie dowson, Scout Leader, JAMES SMITH, Jenny, jimbo, rob, porn*03, bob hope, Aaron, Barry, amzy, adam, Kay, Pete, Gail Reynolds nee Munson, Rocket, Keato, karen, nuala keen, JIM COOK, Shaun, Amy, Aoige higgins, Angelica, rasta man, 2625t6, church roadie
Last updated: 2008-03-09
More stuff about Corringham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Corringham Knowhere Board