Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Corringham, Essex*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Corringham.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- There was that corner shop, but its changed so much. Now its a shoe shop... Yay... >_> Im sure that will be gone soon though. Go to Lakeside. Or Basildon. Or anywhere but Corringham for clothes. Theres a nice shop in Stanford.. Blonde something. Really pretty womans clothes.
- habbit in corringham tc, but don't let people see you walk in there cos you'll be branded as a pikey for the rest of your life!
- choices is the best clobber shop in the whole of essex so go there and get your drum n bass clobber.
- not many, go to lakeside!
- clothes shop st johns way corringham town centre seems to have been taken over and is selling a large range of every thing how they squeeze it all in is a miricle! lots of kids clothes too which is what we need around here and great prices too
- Thingees Sportswear can be found opposite Iceland. Prices very reasonable, often cheaper than the multiples. Friendly and personal service. If you dont see what you want, they can usually order it in for you. Oh yeh, the staff arnt bad looking either!
- used to be stags, but the bearded bloke who runs it has had about 16 heart attacks (if you belive what he tells you) and has decided to run a little 'fish and chick' shop by himself instead of letting his missus struggle running miss piggys
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Andyroid, chris day, catolina!, Peter Jordan, Delia Stumpy, Dan, the overseer, Daniel, dingly, reado, Rob Montier, Jack, generic, louise smart, Whoa, james Roberts, charlie dowson, Scout Leader, JAMES SMITH, Jenny, jimbo, rob, porn*03, bob hope, Aaron, Barry, amzy, adam, Kay, Pete, Gail Reynolds nee Munson, Rocket, Keato, karen, nuala keen, JIM COOK, Shaun, Amy, Aoige higgins, Angelica, rasta man, 2625t6, church roadie
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Corringham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Corringham Knowhere Board