Favourite Building in Corringham, Essex*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Corringham.
- ... My house. Plus those 'maisonettes' down Southend Road because the pidgeons make me laugh. And they look my house look like a palace.
- ummmmm St Mary's church is realy nice
- Eagle News
- any of the pubs in corringham! spesh the cheap ones!!
- My house, its where i stay, if i want to go outside the safest place is my back garden.
- Regarding your observations about the old Rectory in Church Road, it was not burnt and demolished by the council but by kids aged from 5 to 14 years old. The very kids that have now grown up a little and drive stolen cars onto the site and torch them. I think its still a hangout for kiddie drug users as well.
- Autotrader Shop that sells me Sidewalk and Document Skate mags?
- somerfeilds frre food
- Old bill station looks every nice from in da cell
- whispers pub before it was so horribly taken on and destroyed
- has got to be the shell club what a lovely club it is and well kept cheap drink and the quiz nites are brill!!
- Formerly The Old Rectory until it was sold by the Church, burned down and demolished by the Council. The rest of the Old Village remains picturesque, form the Old Schoolhouse, past the little timbered cottages, down to St Mary's Church and Corringham Hall Farm. It is the only part of Corringham not obscured by seafront-sized displays of fairy lights at Christmas. Pevsner thought the 11th century church was jolly nice - not sure what he'd think about the fairy lights.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Andyroid, chris day, catolina!, Peter Jordan, Delia Stumpy, Dan, the overseer, Daniel, dingly, reado, Rob Montier, Jack, generic, louise smart, Whoa, james Roberts, charlie dowson, Scout Leader, JAMES SMITH, Jenny, jimbo, rob, porn*03, bob hope, Aaron, Barry, amzy, adam, Kay, Pete, Gail Reynolds nee Munson, Rocket, Keato, karen, nuala keen, JIM COOK, Shaun, Amy, Aoige higgins, Angelica, rasta man, 2625t6, church roadie
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Corringham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Corringham Knowhere Board