The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Corringham, Essex*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Corringham.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Okay, the shops of the town: KFC, sunbeds and stuff, arty shop, hairdressers, fish&chips, bikash, butchers, DYI, iceland, pub, the local, card shop, kitchen shop, opticians, woolwich, greengrocers, lloyds tsb, cleaners, violets, orfords, fish and chicken, charity shop, opticians, autotrader, abbey domestics, hairdressers, choice lighting, hairdressers, habbit, card shop, bakery, bank, estate agents, choices, betting, boots, martins, somerfields, library, estate agents, golden sands, charity shop, chemist, miss piggys, butchers, corner shop, jewellers, betting, pet shop, florist, charity shop, post office, church. The End.
- 1st Corringham scout group has something of interest for all children from the age of 6 to 14 visit our website www.1stcorringham for more information about the activities you can do.
- if any one has ever tried walking back from festival leisure on a sat nite! you are a mug!! i lost my taxi to some hooker and had to walk 4 bloody miles home at 2 o'clock in the mornin! so please don't ever nick anyone's taxi!! jus think of the pure fucker havin to walk home!!
- Trendies Townies Monkeys basically any name for the twats that hang around outside shops up the town are a bunch of no brain no hopers that are so thick they could pass for a bit of MDF (Massively Dull Fuckers.) you know who you are!!!!
- CORRINGHAM BOYS ARE EVIL.
- the real townies are mic fowler, lee read, jason hall, keiren philips, cutler, hatter, bruce'hagis'low, barbie, eve, terri any many more visitors
- The Old Bull pub has a smugglers tunnel that runs underneath the Pegasus Club grounds and emerges at Fobbing Church on the hill.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Andyroid, chris day, catolina!, Peter Jordan, Delia Stumpy, Dan, the overseer, Daniel, dingly, reado, Rob Montier, Jack, generic, louise smart, Whoa, james Roberts, charlie dowson, Scout Leader, JAMES SMITH, Jenny, jimbo, rob, porn*03, bob hope, Aaron, Barry, amzy, adam, Kay, Pete, Gail Reynolds nee Munson, Rocket, Keato, karen, nuala keen, JIM COOK, Shaun, Amy, Aoige higgins, Angelica, rasta man, 2625t6, church roadie
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Corringham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Corringham Knowhere Board