Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Cricklewood, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Cricklewood.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Ken Livingston-Mayor of London
- Tim Brooke-Taylor and Graeme Garden of the Goodies actually lived in Cricklewood, and used to receive fan mail from people who used the 'No Fixed Abode, Cricklewood' address used in the TV series. Bill Oddie, by contrast, lived in Hampstead. Marti Webb ('Tell Me On A Sunday') was born in Cricklewood.
- Phil Lynott used to live in Chicele rd.79-82.
- The Goodies lived in Cricklewood!
- Denis Neilson, of Melrose Avenue Murders fame.
Peter O'Toole.. even though Hampstead claim he lives there.
The Dominican Nuns live nearby too!
- Ken Livinstone MP
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: J.Brennan, Nick Sweeney, Leslie, dh gal, generic, Magnus_beanie, neil, sharon baxter, Kylie Fowler, Marcelina, Pengrove, Leigh
Last updated: 2008-01-23
More stuff about Cricklewood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cricklewood Knowhere Board