Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Cricklewood.
- SAMS CHICKEN .. NICEST EVA!!!!!! VERY CHEAP .. TWO BURGERS ND TWO PACKETS OF CHIPS £2 !!!
- On the main road a choice of Indian, Sri Lankan, African, Ethiopian (distinct from general African), Iranian, plus kebabs, McDs and Burger King. Best Indian restaurant by a mile is Khana - has some Goan dishes.
- Lihiniya Restaurant, 66 Cricklewood.....wonderful, authenthic Sri Lankan restaurant, take away service available.....try the seeni sambol :) ...store next door sells Sri Lankan condiments and ingredients, as well as Lankan newspapers & other sundries.
- Cafe M, Cricklewood Broadway, mediterranean Food good, friendly service and in need of lots more custom go and check it out!
Kebap 49, Cricklewood Broadway, excellent! Turkish Kebab place for authentic Turkish cuisine and chef's! Really good value and cool.
- Chasing Dragon Chinese deliveries and take-aways wicked and fast
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: J.Brennan, Nick Sweeney, Leslie, dh gal, generic, Magnus_beanie, neil, sharon baxter, Kylie Fowler, Marcelina, Pengrove, Leigh
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Cricklewood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cricklewood Knowhere Board