Related Links in Cricklewood, Greater London*
Other Local Websites You Might Be Interested In
You can tell us more about Cricklewood.
- http://www.london-rip.com/ Find your favourite Cricklewood landmarks of yesteryear on the site devoted to London's recent past.
- A great FREE music event for Sunday 30 September in Gladstone Park,
to raise money to save the historic Dollis Hill House.
Please forward this to everyone in your email address book.
You too could tell your grandchildren that you were present at the
Sunday 30th September 1pm - 6pm
Gladstone Park, Dollis Hill, London NW2
Near Dollis Hill House
Gladstone Park is 5 mins from Dollis Hill tube station (Jubilee Line)
Bus: 226, 232
Bus + walk: 182, 245, 302, 316
Music for all
Come and hear the best in jazz, funk, swing, rock and world music.
top Indian classical musician Renuka Sriananda,
singer/songwriter Holly Penfield,
Kazakhstan folk musician Chinara Sharshenova,
the wonderful Brent Big Band,
cult indie band And All Who Fly In Her, and
stunning nu metal/retro prog-rock outfit Kyrb Grinder.
Entrance is absolutely FREE!
A variety of delicious foods and thirst-quenching drinks will be on
with proceeds going to the campaign to restore historic Dollis Hill
a major new arts and community centre for North-west London.
>From the venue there are stunning views all across London.
There will be stalls, and information about the campaign and the
historical links with Prime Minister William Gladstone, and authors Mark
Twain and George Eliot.
|See what local author Zadie Smith has written in support of the
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: J.Brennan, Nick Sweeney, Leslie, dh gal, generic, Magnus_beanie, neil, sharon baxter, Kylie Fowler, Marcelina, Pengrove, Leigh
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Cricklewood
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Cricklewood Knowhere Board