Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs in Crouch End, Greater London*
Derailleurs, sprockets, crank and clips - where to get them
You can tell us more about Crouch End.
Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- Two Wheels good - bike nerds; suggested to me I could buy a £300 bike MOUNTAIN bike as oposed to getting my rustbucket situpandbeg fixed-'nuff said
- Bike Shop on Crouch Hill... It must be good.. I read a book about the place once...
- Two Wheels Good - a pukka bike (bicycle) shop. Worth a look and a chat with the knowledgeable staff. All sorts of bikes for all sorts of peeple. Good workshop too.
- two wheels good know what they're doing and are good value
- Nothing really in the shape of bike shops THAT I KNOW OF.. its not a good idea to cycle round Crouch End anyway.. the roads are a bloody nightmare, and irate bus drivers try to run you down, plus the roads are too narrow.
- Let the whole world know that Bikerama is dead!!! Well, it doesn't live on Hornsey high street any more, anyhow...
- Roberts Rebuilds on Tottenham Lane is now all shut up, after the sudden death of the proprietor last year.
- Tottenham Lane, just before the road splits.
- For the motorised two wheelers "Bikerama" on Hornsey Lane has a vast array of the lowest of riders dripping chrome and tassels. Alternatively they have the extensive range of Triumphs to macho in a patriotic way. The workshop is also above par and hardly ever lose dockets or bikes.
- The one in the Tottenham Lane fork is Roberts Rebuilds, and there is a new one on Crouch Hill called Two Wheels Good - both are person powered
- Check out Bikerama on Hornsey High Street. It's got a lot of Japanese bikes, but they also do beeeautiful Triumphs, and have regular visits to the Triumph factory. You can either go in and look around, or just stand outside the large windows, drooling.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan Thomson, aleks, Beth, Zoe, Louisa, andrew, Chris Andrew, Nico Hogg, digsee, james, BJP, Toni, Kathy, Dave Bartlet, simon astrop, jane horwood, lisiy, samson, na westwood, squirrel, Rusty Iron, James Fryer, Lesley Marrio-Cole, Jan Traylen, John Bligh, Jannice, Octavia, Mark Serlin, Rich H, maz, Jon Ritman, Neil Williams, Barnaby, Nick Edwards, John Kelly, Jean-Paul, peyoti, Frances, Huren Marsh, rebecca bramwell, stephen bass, will, jackie, boy george lover- rhiannon, graham, A ntonia Owen, Miranda, jean barton, tony johansen, Brendan Cooper, cate, cam, David, Simon, Andrew Lale, Nicola Nazer, O Hunte, David Martin, Heather, Vinny, juliancole, Judy, julie, Col, Palmer, jules, Nikki Lynch, vikas, Brett Aldgate, tomchristie, Shiv, straadgreeny, Romany, Adrian Essex, dd, Par, generic, nial westwood, daisy, paul tracy, Katie, Simon Bronson, Andy Copeland, Fiona Stow, Antonia Owen, MacEmergency, J Kelley, Pete Marshall, Lesley, Russell, Sarah Harper, John Comber, wilkie, J O'Callaghan, ChrisG, Anna, alan paterson, Omar de la hoya, Ivan O'Pinion, tracy, carrie-anne adams, Justin Keery, Christina Griffiths, victoria, Emma Carson, sm, dawn hopkins, stephan robinson, R, adrian, Jimmy Grant
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crouch End
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crouch End Knowhere Board