Places to go to see the latest releases
You can tell us more about Crouch End.
- One in Muswell Hill
- Odeon in Muswell Hill
- I moved out of here years ago & yet with all the unesscary flats, they have built- they still haven't bothered to construct a cinema ????
- There are no Cinemas in Crouch End. Theres one in Muswill Hill but I dont like it there.
- Holloway Odeon, 30 mins walk (downhill) there; 91 bus back.
- rather the theatre......open one in hornsey town hall.....
- Should be one in the Town Hall, rather than yet more flats...
- No cinemas. The nearest are Cineworld in wood green (good for bollywood and new films), Odeon Muswell Hill (which is crap and over-priced), Phoenix Cinema on East Finchley high road (good for independent and old films), Hollywood Green cinema in wood green (Badly run and messy).
- ODEON Muswell Hill is the old reliable, although some of their choices are a little suspect. And why do so many of the patrons feel perfectly comfortable talking VERY LOUDLY, unwrapping sweets and chomping like pigs in a trough ALL THE WAY THROUGH so many films? It's utterly baffling.
- nearest is muswell hill
- Quasar at Archway is only 10 mins away by bus... Cineworld or Showcase Cinemas in Wood Green, the Odeon at Holloway. Hollywood Bowl in Finchley, Rowans at Finsbury Park. As for Crouch End itself??? NYET. NOTHING.
- It would be nice to have a cinema in Crouch End. There's a rumour that they're going to turn part of the beautiful town hall buildings into one, but it may be a planning issue. I hope they succeed because that building is too nice to go to waste.
- Cinemas? Not really. If you want to see the latest blockbuster, go to Muswell Hill (s'alright, s'pose). If you want to see the latest Woody Allen film, go to the Screen on the Green in Upper Street, Islington.
- You must be joking; Crouchenders talk about films they've read about but not seen.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan Thomson, aleks, Beth, Zoe, Louisa, andrew, Chris Andrew, Nico Hogg, digsee, james, BJP, Toni, Kathy, Dave Bartlet, simon astrop, jane horwood, lisiy, samson, na westwood, squirrel, Rusty Iron, James Fryer, Lesley Marrio-Cole, Jan Traylen, John Bligh, Jannice, Octavia, Mark Serlin, Rich H, maz, Jon Ritman, Neil Williams, Barnaby, Nick Edwards, John Kelly, Jean-Paul, peyoti, Frances, Huren Marsh, rebecca bramwell, stephen bass, will, jackie, boy george lover- rhiannon, graham, A ntonia Owen, Miranda, jean barton, tony johansen, Brendan Cooper, cate, cam, David, Simon, Andrew Lale, Nicola Nazer, O Hunte, David Martin, Heather, Vinny, juliancole, Judy, julie, Col, Palmer, jules, Nikki Lynch, vikas, Brett Aldgate, tomchristie, Shiv, straadgreeny, Romany, Adrian Essex, dd, Par, generic, nial westwood, daisy, paul tracy, Katie, Simon Bronson, Andy Copeland, Fiona Stow, Antonia Owen, MacEmergency, J Kelley, Pete Marshall, Lesley, Russell, Sarah Harper, John Comber, wilkie, J O'Callaghan, ChrisG, Anna, alan paterson, Omar de la hoya, Ivan O'Pinion, tracy, carrie-anne adams, Justin Keery, Christina Griffiths, victoria, Emma Carson, sm, dawn hopkins, stephan robinson, R, adrian, Jimmy Grant
Last updated: 2009-02-16
More stuff about Crouch End
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crouch End Knowhere Board