Related Links in Crouch End, Greater London*
Other Local Websites You Might Be Interested In
You can tell us more about Crouch End.
- http://www.london-rip.com/ Find your favourite Crouch End landmarks of yesteryear on the site devoted to London's recent past.
- www.playawaylondon.co.uk - Playaway London - Indoor adventure playground and party venue for children in Park Road, Crouch End.
- There is a fab virtual tour of Crouch End, linked to an interactive map at http://www.crouch-end.com - you can click on various spots in Crouch End and be taken to a full screen tour! At the moment there are about 50 tours of the area, and the site's creator promises that more will be added over time! You can also make suggestions for areas of Crouch End you'd like to see as an online tour.
- Peyoti for President is a great local musician who plays acoustic eclectic Hispanic influenced music, very fiery and quite Indie really.. GREAT check out :- www.peyoti.com
- The skateboarders of Crouch End and Muswell Hill now have their own web site. Old and new skool movies , art, animations and noise.
- Dave Stewart and Annie Lennox used to live above a record shop called Spanish Moon. The reason I know and no-one else does is that I appear to be the only genuine Crouchender who has contributed to this site. Of course I got sick of all you Jonny come Latelys and buggered off to leafy Chorleywood to live an idyllic middle class life with middle class people. Not like you lot you start middle class and move to Crouch end to obtain that 'edgy' aura. The real stars of Crouch End don't even get a mention in this site: who will ever forget Jimmy Primrose, AKA Percy, poncing drinks every evening from Highgate to Crouch End, the old Shufdas (now Banners) where is you threw enough snowballs at their window, you could get them to chase you with their 2 foot long knives.
- Tour Crouch End online -
- www.hornseyhistorical.org.uk, local history and conservation society (I'm webmaster and Conservation officer)
- www.moshimoshimusic.co.uk a record label site, voted the best new record label by the fighters and drinkers of N4 and purveyor of fine tunes to soothe the ear, check out Zan Lyons
- www.n-8.co.uk, the website for Hornsey & Crouch End, up to date entertainment & business listings, local news etc.
- Crouch End Vampires Football Club: Saturday football for all abilities and a laugh afterwards for anyone interested in getting involved (football or otherwise).
- www.crouchend.com is a website for Crouch End, about Crouch End and based around the bulletin board so that it is maintained by Crouch Enders. Crouch End Online though is dead.
- Hornsey Police hope to provide a local information service and frequently asked questions page along with the content already online. Looking for feedback and content from local people.
- Crouch End on Line
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan Thomson, aleks, Beth, Zoe, Louisa, andrew, Chris Andrew, Nico Hogg, digsee, james, BJP, Toni, Kathy, Dave Bartlet, simon astrop, jane horwood, lisiy, samson, na westwood, squirrel, Rusty Iron, James Fryer, Lesley Marrio-Cole, Jan Traylen, John Bligh, Jannice, Octavia, Mark Serlin, Rich H, maz, Jon Ritman, Neil Williams, Barnaby, Nick Edwards, John Kelly, Jean-Paul, peyoti, Frances, Huren Marsh, rebecca bramwell, stephen bass, will, jackie, boy george lover- rhiannon, graham, A ntonia Owen, Miranda, jean barton, tony johansen, Brendan Cooper, cate, cam, David, Simon, Andrew Lale, Nicola Nazer, O Hunte, David Martin, Heather, Vinny, juliancole, Judy, julie, Col, Palmer, jules, Nikki Lynch, vikas, Brett Aldgate, tomchristie, Shiv, straadgreeny, Romany, Adrian Essex, dd, Par, generic, nial westwood, daisy, paul tracy, Katie, Simon Bronson, Andy Copeland, Fiona Stow, Antonia Owen, MacEmergency, J Kelley, Pete Marshall, Lesley, Russell, Sarah Harper, John Comber, wilkie, J O'Callaghan, ChrisG, Anna, alan paterson, Omar de la hoya, Ivan O'Pinion, tracy, carrie-anne adams, Justin Keery, Christina Griffiths, victoria, Emma Carson, sm, dawn hopkins, stephan robinson, R, adrian, Jimmy Grant
Last updated: 2014-11-15
More stuff about Crouch End
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crouch End Knowhere Board