Buskers, Street Entertainers in Crouch End, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Crouch End.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- The Costa Hobo - although she is fraudulent
- There is a guy that walks around in 17th century clothing - quite bizzare!!
- Dear old 'Minty' bless 'im one day selling father christmas hats out side budgens the next........is history I salute you Cliff
- Laughing John is a well known local.. I cant even imagine how many cups of tea he must consume daily after collecting all those 20p's. Hello Love..... That was my impression.. Hmm.. Oh and how could I forget the worlds best road sweeper! Any one who lives in Crouch End would have seen him! Boy does he take his job seriously... Word of advice.. Never touch his broom.. He gets very upset!
- ned the waiter in a certain cafe...now he is game for a laugh anytime, i buy coffee there just for his wit of a lunchtime...
- Percy- any genuine Crouch End pub-goer will remember Percy (real name Jimmy Primrose) with his lack of teeth and ability to ponce halves of lager all night.
- Apparently Peyoti for President lives around here. Found his web site the other day. Not Bad...! www.peyoti.com
- I love the guy who sweeps the streets of Crouch End. He works soooo hard.
- I love the ads plastered around by THE DAILY TWIT. He put one outside Hornsey police station that read "Twig caught by Special Branch". I like his style.
- the 50p man outside KFC ... got a spare 50p...got a spare 50p...
- You mention Charlotte Coleman from 4 Weddings... sadly she passed away a few years ago, so maybe a good idea to take her off the star-spot list?
- Persistent but highly affable little West Indian Jehova's Witness. "Good morning sir... what do you think about the state of the world today?.." Laughing John - especially when you stand him a pint.
- The fat git in the bike shop - Two Wheels Good. Also the manager - dead ringer for Basil Fawlty when things get hectic.
- The guy who used to play the guitar in Finsbary park tube used to buy terrific. Where is he now? the journey to work isnt the same without him.
- There's the guy who sits between the cashpoints and begs there. Makes me feel pretty damn awkward.
- The Fabulous Rasta frequently found outside Finsbury Pk Station. Has been known to do nice reggae covers of 'Never Be The Same Again'.
- Finsbury Park station.
- Street Entertainers ????
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan Thomson, aleks, Beth, Zoe, Louisa, andrew, Chris Andrew, Nico Hogg, digsee, james, BJP, Toni, Kathy, Dave Bartlet, simon astrop, jane horwood, lisiy, samson, na westwood, squirrel, Rusty Iron, James Fryer, Lesley Marrio-Cole, Jan Traylen, John Bligh, Jannice, Octavia, Mark Serlin, Rich H, maz, Jon Ritman, Neil Williams, Barnaby, Nick Edwards, John Kelly, Jean-Paul, peyoti, Frances, Huren Marsh, rebecca bramwell, stephen bass, will, jackie, boy george lover- rhiannon, graham, A ntonia Owen, Miranda, jean barton, tony johansen, Brendan Cooper, cate, cam, David, Simon, Andrew Lale, Nicola Nazer, O Hunte, David Martin, Heather, Vinny, juliancole, Judy, julie, Col, Palmer, jules, Nikki Lynch, vikas, Brett Aldgate, tomchristie, Shiv, straadgreeny, Romany, Adrian Essex, dd, Par, generic, nial westwood, daisy, paul tracy, Katie, Simon Bronson, Andy Copeland, Fiona Stow, Antonia Owen, MacEmergency, J Kelley, Pete Marshall, Lesley, Russell, Sarah Harper, John Comber, wilkie, J O'Callaghan, ChrisG, Anna, alan paterson, Omar de la hoya, Ivan O'Pinion, tracy, carrie-anne adams, Justin Keery, Christina Griffiths, victoria, Emma Carson, sm, dawn hopkins, stephan robinson, R, adrian, Jimmy Grant
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crouch End
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crouch End Knowhere Board