Live Music Venues in Crouch End, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Crouch End.
Live Music Venues
- Barboot various venues on the 1st Friday of the month Including The Haberdashery, The Work Shop, Powder. Offering live music with a bit of an open mic session at The Work Shop from 7.30 - 9.30. Enjoy vintage shopping and some lovely music
- VIVA VIVA-excellent bands,pricey drinks.
- Alexandra Palace is the most obvious venue in the area, loads of big groups playing all the time, Franz Ferdinand, Kasabian, the Streets, you name it, they probably played there.
- Downstairs at the Kings Head continues to be the best bebop jazz jam in London - The Laurie Morgan Trio and friends doing tunes like they used to be with loads of enery 2-5 every sunday afetrnoon get there early as it fills up
- ally pally is fab venue
- Word has it that there is going to be some great live music in the basement at The Creamery opposite the clock tower, HHmm anyone hear of Peyoti for President...?
- Downstairs Kings Head, The Railway tavern, The Queens Head, VivaViva. Bigger bands would be down Camden way.
- Dowenstairs at The Kings Head - occasional Bands, sometimes Jazz.
- The Queens has live bands every Thursday.
- The Queens Head used to be a 'live' venue. Then it went poncy and even boasts about attracting redundant cast members from EastEnders. You might still get live music, but that's best avoided unless you're an alcoholic in your late '50s.
- downstairs at the Kings Head - saw bert jansch and mcalmont and butler there, like having them play in your living room - fantastic
- downstairs at the kings head
- KALAMAZOO KLUB BEST ACOUSTIC MUSIC - VENUE IN NORTH LONDON - BEEN RUNNING FOR 3 1/2 YEARS - HAS FEATURED ARTISTS LIKE BERT JANSCH, TIM O'BRIEN, NICK HARPER. NOT A FOLK CLUB!!! 2ND FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH - NON SMOKING - LOOK OUT FOR BUG NAME XMAS GIG 11/12/98!!!
- Best is downstairs at the King's Head, bottom of Crouch End Hill. Some music in the Railway Tavern on Crouch End Hill and a bar at the foot of Crouch Hill too.
- The old Hornsey Town Hall should be one, but I hear it's going exclusively theatrical instead.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Alan Thomson, aleks, Beth, Zoe, Louisa, andrew, Chris Andrew, Nico Hogg, digsee, james, BJP, Toni, Kathy, Dave Bartlet, simon astrop, jane horwood, lisiy, samson, na westwood, squirrel, Rusty Iron, James Fryer, Lesley Marrio-Cole, Jan Traylen, John Bligh, Jannice, Octavia, Mark Serlin, Rich H, maz, Jon Ritman, Neil Williams, Barnaby, Nick Edwards, John Kelly, Jean-Paul, peyoti, Frances, Huren Marsh, rebecca bramwell, stephen bass, will, jackie, boy george lover- rhiannon, graham, A ntonia Owen, Miranda, jean barton, tony johansen, Brendan Cooper, cate, cam, David, Simon, Andrew Lale, Nicola Nazer, O Hunte, David Martin, Heather, Vinny, juliancole, Judy, julie, Col, Palmer, jules, Nikki Lynch, vikas, Brett Aldgate, tomchristie, Shiv, straadgreeny, Romany, Adrian Essex, dd, Par, generic, nial westwood, daisy, paul tracy, Katie, Simon Bronson, Andy Copeland, Fiona Stow, Antonia Owen, MacEmergency, J Kelley, Pete Marshall, Lesley, Russell, Sarah Harper, John Comber, wilkie, J O'Callaghan, ChrisG, Anna, alan paterson, Omar de la hoya, Ivan O'Pinion, tracy, carrie-anne adams, Justin Keery, Christina Griffiths, victoria, Emma Carson, sm, dawn hopkins, stephan robinson, R, adrian, Jimmy Grant
Last updated: 2011-02-09
More stuff about Crouch End
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crouch End Knowhere Board