Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Crowborough, East Sussex*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Crowborough.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Good ol' bugattis is sooo cheesy and you have to bear in mind that you'll notice that everyone in there is about 15 yrs old and that the toilets are minging but its class nevertheless!
- Bugattis - best left alone unless you fancy staring down the wrong end of a broken glass wielded by some 'geez' who wants to get lagered up, dance a little and fight. And make sure the birds you pull ARE actually single...
- Bugattis,aka shattis, the rave cave. The only changes there has been in the past 7 years is that they've removed the carpet so now you stick to the floor instead, and 3 red leather chairs and a mahogany table that don't match anything, I think this is the VIP area. Also voted third worst club in FHM.
- Bugatti's erm....... don't go there, they play music only 13 year old girls would like. Not that you'd find any in there of course.
- Just the one - "Bugattis" (I think it's still called that). Used to be Valentines, but hasn't got any better since the change of hands/name. Usual selection of dance stuff. Fridays OK. Key characters to watch out for: Penny & Teresa. These two are inseperable and completely scatty.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ross locorriere, dudley, Nikki Dunbar, nikki, melanie Barns, kelly, stu, Ecks Ridgehead, Barry, tom, andy, Martin Storey, email@example.com, c l w, Martyn Everitt, Paul, Asp, Joey, Eleanore Common, Sir Franc, me, margaret, generic, Lolly, Stuart James, Howard, Alex Brandon, marty, Simon Ripton, Mark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crowborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowborough Knowhere Board