Cafes and Coffee Shops in Crowborough, East Sussex*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Crowborough.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- There is a new kid in town... Seriously, there is a great coffee shop in town which is showing up the old school trad cafes!! Love it
- Sherlocks is rubbish. Food very average, staff useless, usually empty. Waitrose much better and cleaner.
That Cheesecake Place did the best coffee but they closed a while ago.
- That Cheesecake Place - Absolutely shite place, over priced cakes, rude, nasty and frankly ugly staff. What type of idiot opens a cheesecake shop. It will close soon enough.
- SHERLOCK'S COFFEE SHOP, THE PLACE TO GO FOR GREAT BREAKFAST AND LIGHT LUNCHES.DOWN THE ROAD FROM RUSH THE BUTCHERS THATS NOT THERE ANY MORE, BUT STILL SIGN POSTED.
- Sherlocks is the only coffee shop worth considering in Crowborough, it does the best baguettes and the cakes are great too, also its not too expensive but can get very crowded during lunch time!
- There's a coffee bar in the town centre. It's OK.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ross locorriere, dudley, Nikki Dunbar, nikki, melanie Barns, kelly, stu, Ecks Ridgehead, Barry, tom, andy, Martin Storey, firstname.lastname@example.org, c l w, Martyn Everitt, Paul, Asp, Joey, Eleanore Common, Sir Franc, me, margaret, generic, Lolly, Stuart James, Howard, Alex Brandon, marty, Simon Ripton, Mark
Last updated: 2011-06-14
More stuff about Crowborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowborough Knowhere Board