Demolish It Now Building in Crowborough, East Sussex*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Crowborough.
Demolish It Now Building
- Beacon School
- The White Hart Pub, well not actually the building. But have you seen the colour scheme?
- Beacon School - its old and wobbles in the wind.
- Some one wrote before about the old sixth form building at beacon school, they thought it should be knocked down, well your dreams have come true it was knocked down a couple of years ago. Its space is now the sixth form car park. the sixth form has moved to the second floor of the tower block.
- Sixth form building at Beacon Community College. The bloody thing was falling down when I was there 10 years ago! Disgusting, part-prefabbed, four story festering pile of sixties crap. That description could be applied to most of the college, actually...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ross locorriere, dudley, Nikki Dunbar, nikki, melanie Barns, kelly, stu, Ecks Ridgehead, Barry, tom, andy, Martin Storey, email@example.com, c l w, Martyn Everitt, Paul, Asp, Joey, Eleanore Common, Sir Franc, me, margaret, generic, Lolly, Stuart James, Howard, Alex Brandon, marty, Simon Ripton, Mark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crowborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowborough Knowhere Board