The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Crowborough.
- New refurbished White Hart- poor and expensive food and drink
- As mentioned high spirits in the town is a bit trendy for crowborough, because of that it is now widely known as the gay bar.
- The Tavern
The white hart(if your 10)
- DA TAVERN! on whitehill rd,gotta be da best pub in crowborough at least.first,it got not no 12 yr olds hangin round the bar tryin to get served, it got all da bands an entertainment every wkend,a gd atmosphere+sum FIT FIT barmaids. get down der,its a right laugh!!!
- The Crow and Gate is a must for some traditional class, High Spirits is good for a more trendy night and The Cross is great for some local entertainment!
- The Cross, aka the creche, nuff said. Somebody sack the DJ on thursday nights, he pretends to scratch on the deck that isnt playing and cant mix to save his life, even with a cd mixer that does all the hard work for you.
- High Spirts in Croft Road is newly opened and very good. Well trendy for Crowborough!
- Just the 2 in the centre of town. These are the Cross and the White Hart. The Cross is busy on a thursday and sunday night because they have 2 different DJ's playing and its quite lively and good in there. White Hart is quieter and more of an old-mans pub.
- The White Hart is THE pub in Crowborough. Excellent beer, good food and friendly crowd. The Blue Anchor used to be good, but has reportedly gone downhill a bit, you're anything but if you walk into the Welcome Stranger. Boarshead is definitely worth a look - 16th century (I think) with bags of character and good beer. Avoid the Crowborough Cross if you know what's good for you...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ross locorriere, dudley, Nikki Dunbar, nikki, melanie Barns, kelly, stu, Ecks Ridgehead, Barry, tom, andy, Martin Storey, firstname.lastname@example.org, c l w, Martyn Everitt, Paul, Asp, Joey, Eleanore Common, Sir Franc, me, margaret, generic, Lolly, Stuart James, Howard, Alex Brandon, marty, Simon Ripton, Mark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crowborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowborough Knowhere Board