The Worst Things in Crowborough, East Sussex*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Crowborough.
The Worst Things
- There is a prevailing small-town mentality mixed in with people thinking that they live in the London 'borough' of Crowborough. People also seem to know each other and each others' business.
- Not having that many shops and enough clubs!
- The small town 'Crowborough' mentality. Most ppl there live by the same code of pikey rules.
- The Council.
- there aint nething to do part from hand around and get bored join the appel for a cinema
- There are loads of pikeys in croborough who you would not want to meet.
- The weather - it's one of the (if not THE) highest places in East Sussex and seems to be perpetually in cloud.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ross locorriere, dudley, Nikki Dunbar, nikki, melanie Barns, kelly, stu, Ecks Ridgehead, Barry, tom, andy, Martin Storey, firstname.lastname@example.org, c l w, Martyn Everitt, Paul, Asp, Joey, Eleanore Common, Sir Franc, me, margaret, generic, Lolly, Stuart James, Howard, Alex Brandon, marty, Simon Ripton, Mark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Crowborough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Crowborough Knowhere Board