Demolish It Now Building in Croydon, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Croydon.
Demolish It Now Building
- All buildings built since 1960.
- WEST CROYDON, No Just revamp the Whole town except the TOWN HALL
- Rhys Hope
- Nestle Building. Pure evil, ugly, and it's taking over the town. You know when you go to Edinburgh, or Oxford, or CHessington, you get something of note at the station-Home Of? well guess what Croydon's Home Of...
- Empty Philips ex-HQ. Causes it's own mini hurricane when you walk past it!
- St Mary's West Croydon - to be replaced by a cathedral.
- there are lots of suggestions on croydoniscrap.com
- Croydon Council offices
- the old original part of Mayday hospital
- The entirety of West Croydon
- Every building in Croydon. they are all scabby
- the bakers
- LUNAR HOUSE and the one next to it.
- Blue Orkid, its shit
- CINATRAS BUILDING, UGLY BUGLY. IT SHOULD BE DEMOLISHED WHEN AT FULL CAPACITY!
- All of Croydon, with the exception of the Clocktower and Town hall. Every thing else can crash and burn. Preferably in Hell.
- Croydon town centre
- East Croydon stations a bit of mess. Too small for the purpose it serves.
- Edwards(with all the Eastern Europeans in there)
- my school
- Ah, get rid of that ugly NLA tower thing. Monstrous. Monstrous. Oh, and Norwood Junction Train Station. Ghetto. Maybe they'll fix-up when the new tube thingymajigum is up and running.
- The local police station. A modern redbrick abortion!
- Home Office, seeing those queues of 'immigrants' every single day stretching around the block twice over is depressing and gives Croydon a bigger bad image than it already has, thats the first thing you see driving in or out of Croydon each and every day
Thornton Heath High Street - its a dump, even with the 'new' health centre/swimming pool they are building
- Lunar House
- Um the whole or Croydon? I think the Drummond Centre is a bit "aging"
- Taberner House
- The old "boarded-up" Croydon hospital in London Road...why is it still standing ?
- All the office blocks, in particular the Council Building, with its horrible pink lights which mean that even at one in the morning, the sky is multicoloured and there are rarely stars to be seen. Some of the other ones are pretty bad, too.
- any of the shitty concrete blocks in croydon.
- How about the whole stinking town
- fairfield halls. one question. WHY?!?
- Most of the buildings in croydon. It is JUST A BIT shit after all.
- east croydon station. why build a station out of mechano?? whilst you knock down that y dont you just blow up the rest of the 60's shit. the phillips building was supposed to burn its crap. y they put the bastard out i don't know. nestle buillding could hardly be called attractive and allthough the nla tower (locally known as the thripny bit building) is a land mark and has been a feature of croydon since, it aint pretty. nuke the fuckers. croydon was flattend during the war and that was a good chance to build something worth while. the council building looks shaby so do that as well prefferbly during the day.
- The Blue orchid.. ahem...
- The Flyover. Its hideous.
- croydon council, its an ugly 70's throwback that the council illuninate with florescent pink and green at night time. it does nothing. its hideous. demolish it now.
- The post office near E. Croydon;
my block of flats (Cumberland Court)
- Everything in the town centre except the record shops and the almshouses and George Street.
- The Croydon Council building. What a nasty looking place.
- 90% croydon centre
- Pals Croydon
- Taberner House. And leave all the people in it while you smash it down
- The Council Building, well, actually 80% of central Croydon
- George Street
- Blue orchid
- so many
- The Nestle building, hopefully taking the despicable Blue Orchid and Heroes sports bar with it.
- the drummond centre.
- The NLA BLOODY tower has got on my nerves since I was born. Tear it down. Now.
- Fairfeild Halls. It is an ugly buiding with no caracter
- Nestle HQ
- All those office buildings along Dingwall road. They are all dirty, abandoned (every one) and might end up demoloshing themselves.
- The Fairfield halls, or that old Skyscraper right next to the Whitgift centre, it spoils your view of the sky when your inside
- Fairfiled Halls
- NLA Tower
- Tabby House
- Lunar House, The biggest, ugliest, grayest concrete monstrosity ever made by man! It would look out of place in the most run down areas of Warsaw
- Most of Wellesley Road - I'm sorry. It has to go!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: kelly, andy groves, Ross, Lucy, Emma Birkett, Ants, jj, Rick, indigo, Ali Mac, Bish, Mikee, Rich, WStroudley, Mike Snow, linda, ray, Daniel, James Cole, bradzo, Martin Fletcher, SARHA AMER, Helen Killick, Jim Taylor, Claire, emilie bell, Stuart Moore, John Anslow, cheryl, Clare Lipscombe, Julia Simon, gavs, Jenny, Dave, joyce, GFunk, Janet Thompson, Kwame, Aaron, Nick Darsley, Joanna Wood, XDJneps, neil bevan, Charlie, Colincole, The BUrst, sal, Darren Maskell, Lucien, Rob L, sonic, Danng, Jason Hall, Dubs, Richard Dyson, Bill Jones, justin tay, Bob Pullen, Kelle, Gemma, marco, RJB, tom lovelock, Zen, Avril, Naomi and mary, Neil Taylor, James Francis, karen smith, teddy stephens, kitty, palace pat, John B, D*, Kev, steve thompson, machindo jimenez, dylan, tommy hopper, Bob Smith, Mike, sue flynn, antonio, j staniforth, matthew, H, zong, Emmet Faherty, peter durrant, Emma Griffiths, jessica, joel colover, Jack Guest, ba young, Mick, Kate, meeee, soph, Mich, ben, John Welbeck, Sam M (Fairfield Rat), Lucinda, roz, carol bellantoni, Stephen Mani, Adrian, Colas, Emma Golds, Mike Armstrong, Gav Sayer, olivia, Andy, Michele, Antonio Langili, Dave Price, sonofblowfly, blue_strawberry, DAISY, Chelsey, Steve Grace, LOUISE, Matt, Lorry, Alex Tofield, Ben W, Micky, mark mcgrath, Kiani, James, Ivan McDuck, Edward Block, Jodie Lloyd, Alice, elissdeja, Nicola, Chris Newbold, Ian Johns, jaina, Gail, tim j, Kerri Halil, steve, Laura, leyla ozkan, Lulu, The Bard of Croydon, Paul, Nico-Adam Hogg, khalida, Ian Johnson, Pink Poi, Benjamin Lovering, Amy, Richard Goff, Mike Random, Richard Mabbutt, Eric Hands, Steve Lloyd, xfvdxv, Ian skilton, Kaz, Claire Osborn, bayoung, dan, cleo, azeez, Barry McSpooge, loz, john, Helen, PHiL, sam, Alan Robertson, Alan, Aran stevens, bar-med man, mooo, generic, Samuel Marlow, outlando, Simone, gertrude, Toby Jacobs, HANIZAH MOHD.RAWI, Justin, Brian O'Neill, Simon Bernacki, Mark, Manny, Michael, James Earley, Sarah, Lawrence Laud-Anderson, Adam, Peter C. Budd, sarahmelbourn, Lee, hannah law, Jonathan Law, suzi bamboozi, Jason, Rob, Kevin Biggs, michelle, zak, Eve Hanker, larry, cfay, jpp, Fluffy, Sener Naim, Gavin, JULIE STRATH
Last updated: 2013-08-18
More stuff about Croydon
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Croydon Knowhere Board